Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

queen weave beauty (Aliexpress)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 4:02am
this sounds like vendors battling ???????
Sponsored Links

iChinaaBanks View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:36am
Originally posted by trishasinbox trishasinbox wrote:

this is right out of the package

the below is after an hour of unred/redgold corrector and shimmer lights.. Also had to dye the roots..

Looks like a blonde dyed her hair brunette and now her natural hair starting to grow back in.
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 2:39am
wow great fix
akajess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akajess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:31am
I had my eye on there coarse yaki too
ayoo_holmes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ayoo_holmes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 6:46pm

Im a newbie to this site ;
But not to "virgin" hair. And as soon as I saw the topic queen weave beauty I had to speak lol.
This hair was the last virgin hair I ordered and wore. I bought 3 bundles and a closure deal in the deep curl.
LADIES when I got this hair is was flawless. I bleached it and it bleached lovely! I was ina hurry (going to see The Bae lol ) so I dyed it black and deep conditioned it with hawaiian silky; the hair was amazeballs.

So long story short 3 days later this hair was a hot @$$ mofo mess man. The vendor was rude asf when I messaged her about the hair. I went through so much with this hair it was the worst ive ever had. It shed like mad. I went out and bought 5 diff conditioners none worked.

and get this!!:
I emailed the woman nicely first to ask what should I do. She sent me a WHOLE list of conditioners NOT to use. I got a little uneasy like ok lady why do you guys not have all these rules on your sellers page?? So basically I was irked because I didnt use any conditioners on the do not use list. Then 4 of 5 conditioners I did use on the DO USE list.
2 more days pass and I send her more pics of this bs hair. Shes getting mad at me cause im like I want my money back this is crazy!
I DID NOT RATE THE HAIR YET ITD BEEN ONE WEEK.

So she says okay use Silicone mix all your problems will be solved (the devil is a liar).im like im not finna do shizznyee; im not spending more money on this hair I went through $60 in like 4 days on this.

So shes like, okay so you can get this conditioner, rate my hair 5 stars and I will refund you $30. If she was in my face my facial expression would've put a hurting on that vendor smh. I ended up buying the silicon myself; I am not rich I am a college sophmore and I work hard for my own money so this added up hurting my pockets. I bought it and I used it and it did NOTHING. not just nothing it made it worse. I send her morr pics and say thats it I want a refund. I sent her more pics I took pics of shedding, showed her I bought the mix. showed her how matted that closure was smh. so she offers me $50 or to take out the matted mess and send it all back to her WITH MORE OF MY MONEY, IF and only IF I gave them 5 stars. I was soooo pissed.

So I gave it a 3 star review (I lied it was 0 stars) and she really told me like no money till more stars. To save argument I did 5 and I am doing a full detailed review on youtube soon. I still have the closure and horrible hair and screen shots to show during the review.
I would never ever never order from queen Beauty.

they are scam artists at its finest smh.

sorry for this super long post lol I came to ask questions about something else but I wanted to warn you all.*WARNING*: horrible hair.
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 7:29pm
this was Queen Hair Products?
ayoo_holmes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ayoo_holmes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 12:01am
No Queen Weave Beauty not QHP.
PreciousHairs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreciousHairs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 3:56pm
thanks for this post
dreamer37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamer37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 7:25pm
Ok Im from the mid south and noone wears weave like i do here so ,  what do you do with the closure peice? 

Your hair is sewed-in right ?
So why the closure ?
Just curious

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:27am
Originally posted by kevincn0532 kevincn0532 wrote:

it smell not good as the hair processed in acid , not water . we can do help to make the closures and machine weft ,our hair qulity is well . 
kevincn0532@aliyun.com 
u up in every dam thread...dammmmAngry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon