Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

queen weave beauty (Aliexpress)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:12am
So its pretty much hit or miss. I talked to Ann seems ok but I guess most do until they get your money.
Sponsored Links

windycityaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windycityaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 7:25pm
I've had the Brazilian straight in for about 2 weeks. I like it. Very little shedding and not too silky. Lots of compliments!
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:42am
I have their hair in now...
I do get shedding but only when I brush the hair, and its not severe.. It doesn't tangle....but we will see how long it wil last..
CeeStins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CeeStins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:00am
update

Edited by CeeStins - Jan 26 2014 at 4:01am
miszscott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miszscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:58am
I have the hair stashed until I make a wig out of it in a few weeks. I have their silk closure which only comes in bodywave texture and so far the hair is fine. Pros- great parting, no bulkiness at all, very natural, I dont plan on doing anything to it besides matching my scalp tone. The hair was silky right out the pack. Cons- After doing a tea, fabric dye, and lastly tan lotion I finally got it to match my scalp color, so now after it has been washed and deep conditioned, it seems less soft and sheds more than I would like it too but we shall see how long it last before it starts to bald and it is probably from all of the torture or my deep conditioner I am trying out. I have not done anything to the hair yet but when I do I will make a thread for the hair and wig. I have heard mixed reviews for closureaddictz but not too many good for me to get it just yet. I want to try madiras and ghoh. Im only interested in silk closures btw.
mtownchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtownchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 10:09pm
I bought this hair but havent installed yet. I bouhgt the 14, 16, 18 inch bundles...Will this be enough hair?????

TIA
trishasinbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by mtownchick mtownchick wrote:

I bought this hair but havent installed yet. I bouhgt the 14, 16, 18 inch bundles...Will this be enough hair?????

TIA

yes it was enough for me.. i made a full wig with mine.. shedding everywhere.. i'm waiting for my wigroyals order..
therebellion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therebellion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:13pm
Darn, that is some smoothy silky hair. I also ordered hair, i hope it will turn out like yours! excatly what i was looking for. Lucky you!
junipernl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote junipernl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:43am
I had the same experience with my closeure I bought from them. the roots were over bleached. BUT they do have a good quality hair. 

I knew I was taking a risk. instead of trying to redye the roots I instead used it to practice plucking hairs and making it a custon density. 
shndlyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote shndlyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:27am
I ordered three bundles and one silk closure of Brazilian Loose Wave from QWB in January 2014.  I am extremely satisfied with the hair.  I washed it before install and washed it again in mid-March while the still installed on my head.  The closure was thick and I didnt have to bleach anything on the closure. My mother is a licensed cosmetologist and she installed my sew-in.  She has been in the profession for 30 years and in her opinion the hair I received from QWB was good quality and could be used for a reinstall.  The hair is very low maintenance with minimal shedding.  See attached pics:

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic