BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

QUEEN WEAVE BEAUTY ALIEXPRESS *PICSSSSS*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 7:05am
Thank yoooou! I definitely wanted to come back and give a final update on the hair. I have had it for so long now and it has just been amazing. I feel so spoiled it was the first time I everrrrr used hair this long and it behaved so well!

But missi whatchu talking about girl ?! Refresh my memory please I don't remember looking for a kinky curly full lace wig!!

And here's the final product of my wig making. I finally got a good china bang install and I am super happy with it!!

Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 3:46pm
ann has the best hair on ali (IMO) and yes, she sells coarse yaki which is amazing. 
MissiWest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissiWest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:37pm
pRiNCesSChANeL 
lmao I can't remember anymore now, but you were looking for a kinky curly wig to apply. My guess is you had never gone through with it? Lol. I wanna make that jump. I wanna do the kinky curly so bad but I'm not as educated in this hair world. And I wanna do it with a wig. I been eyeing the KingMeKinky at kingmehair.com.
miszscott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miszscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:09pm
I just purchased hair from ANN and it definitely did not come with anything pretty like your bands. lol But I could care less about that just hoping the hair last at least a year or so without much shedding and whatnot. 
TrolStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrolStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 6:13am
This is gorgeous, *sigh* you give me hope.
Angelic_ass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angelic_ass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 10:53am
absolutelystunning! could you please send the link of Ann's. I'd love to get a hold of some of this hair!??
Angelic_ass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angelic_ass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 11:42am
could you give me an update on how this hair worked out for you? (shedding/tangling/does it hold curls?)
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 11:22pm
hey angelic, heres a video that i posted that goes into detail about the hair. ive had it for 5 months now and its pretty amazingggggg

Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:41pm
I tried Queen Weave Beauty Ltd. For coarse yaki, lovely hair perfect and I mean perfect match, BUT THE BEARDING IS AWFUL ITS LIKE CACTUSS AGAINST MY SCALP!!! And I specifically said no bearding in all my conversation with vendor. Can't wait to take out so I am on the hunt for reputable vendor. Of coarse yaki ,all  help and guidance appreciated!!! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567