BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Queen Virgin Remy (company) ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

Author
whitneyd234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitneyd234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 1:49pm
three bundles from which company?
Sponsored Links

xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by whitneyd234 whitneyd234 wrote:

Have anyone ordered hair from aliexpress? Vender ---> Queen Weave Beauty LTD? is it good hair?

i ordered maybe 2 months ago the quality is good the only problems i had was;
  •  shedding(probably breakage b/c im not used to having 26" hair & sealed both sides twiice),
  • i found one filler strand Confused
  • my 26" was dry(causing it to tangle) it did not  take to the recommended mayo treatment as my other 3 bundles did

I STILL HAVE THE TOP 3 BUNDLES IN & THEIR PERFECT!Big smileBig smile
karlakarla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karlakarla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 7:45pm
STAY AWAY from this unprofessional company. The hair is not the highest quality and the company is unprofessional. For example, I order 4 bundles of hair along with hair welf glue. I received my package 5 days later along with NO HAIR GLUE. I called the company immediately and explain my situation. The company representative said, "Oh sorry we are out of hair glue." My response was why did you not send me a curiosity email explaining you were out of hair glue and would refund me my money. Their response was SORRY and I DON'T KNOW WHY WE DID NOT SEND AND EMAIL WITH A BAD ATTITUDE. This company is so RUDE. Then, the company representative told me to borrow hair welf glue from my stylist or buy some at a Sally's or beauty supply store OR just DON'T SEAL THE WELFS. I told the company representative you always say seal your welfs and she said right but if you don't have the glue, well you probably have no choice but to not seal your hair welfs. I was so upset because my appointment was that night. I have heard terrible reviews about this company but DANG I wish I would have listen. HORRIABLE COMPANY STAY AWAY.

Karla
Indianapolis, Indiana
Keezyanduknoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keezyanduknoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 9:15pm
Smh...
misslexy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote misslexy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 9:37pm
hmmmDead
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 12:32pm
NONE of ali express hair is virgin cuticle hair, it may be virgin but none of it is cuticle same direction hair and this is why its so CHEAP!!!! True virgin cuticle aligned hair is expensive and so NO it will not cost $40 per bundle!! It is much easier for them to purchase by the tons mixed hair and process it at the factory then sell it, but all of the chemicals that go onto the hair makes it weak and tangly after a few weeks so don't believe the HYPE stop believing everything these Chinese folks tell or sell you! They don't even wear what they sell!! FACT
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic