FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Queen Virgin Remy (company) ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 9:25pm
So on their IG it says they sell "African curly" Virgin hair lmmfaoooo and the hair is dirt cheap lol who the hell buys this crap!
Sponsored Links

mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 10:29pm
They have horrible reviews! Check out the rip off report. They are selling regular cheap bss type hair as virgin. Soon as you wash it sngles & matting galore!!!
mamadanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamadanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 12:15pm
I purchased the Virgin Mongolian tight curly hair 14, 16 & 18". This hair is not Virgin hair. I've purchased better packaged hair from a local beauty supply. This hair matted within 2 weeks and the shedding was horrible.. I wouldn't mind purchasing non-Vrgin hair but if i'm spending an arm and leg for what is advertised as Virgin hair, that is what I expect to receive!!! STAY AWAY!!!!
cali1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cali1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 12:46pm
The YouTube reviews I've seen weren't very great. I though about ordering from them until I did my research.
remyhairweft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remyhairweft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 10:58pm
actually hair quality is same with the aliexpress online shop quality . Price and quality are equivalent ,
remyhairweft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remyhairweft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 11:02pm
yes . actually . in whole market . 60% is not virgin hairs . it is non -remy hair . virgin hairs will be more expensiver . if you pay cheap price and want virgin hair , it is possible . usually virgin hair no tangle an soft . if you really want virgin hairs . just tell your supplier . but the first . you can accept virgin hair price .  
malaysiahair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malaysiahair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 9:02am

The Difference between Real and Synthetic Extensions

There is much to consider when deciding between real and synthetic extensions. Although price is often a motivating factor when selecting a product, when it comes to hair extensions it is important to consider the various features of these types of hair extensions in order to make the most educated and stylish decision regarding your hair. The truth is there are some major differences that should be noted when choosing between real and synthetic hair extensions. Taking the time to note these particular differences will allow you to select the extensions that are best for your hair.

One of the major differences between real and synthetic extensions is styling capacity. With real human hair extensions, everything that you can do with your own head of hair you can do to the extensions. Curling, blow drying and even coloring real human hair extensions is possible. With synthetic hair extensions, styling options are a bit limited. Although there are some synthetic hair extensions that are made to withstand heat, in general, the use of heat on synthetic hair extensions is not recommended. In fact, using heat on synthetic hair extensions may cause melting of the hair or a change in the texture of the hair. Your styling preferences should be noted when choosing between real and synthetic extensions.

A number of people prefer to purchase high quality Remy human hair extensions from http://www.malaysianremy.com - www.malaysianremy.com. Remy hair is unique in that it is bundled with the hair roots at the top and the cuticles all run in the same direction. This makes for a more aesthetically pleasing human hair extension that is also easier to maintain. Synthetic hair extensions usually have pre-set styles so there is less worry about such issues as humidity when using them.

Noting the differences between real human hair and synthetic extensions can help you make the best choice when selecting extensions for your hair.  

malaysiahair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malaysiahair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 11:13am
If you looking for real Virgin hair please email me  mailto:info@malaysianremy.com - info@malaysianremy.com I have over 10 years importing virgin hair (RAW) ,, I been reading people post and most people are clueless talking about Brazilian hair there is (Raw) Brazilian hair on the market because Brazilian lades don’t cut there hair for money wake up people Brazilian invented Ass implants and boob jobs they will never cut off there hair. Peruvian hair , same above almost you can’t export Peruvian hair to the U.S. A because of health embargo , Mongolian Hair its china hair not curly look up Mongolian people , all the hair you guys are talking bout comes from Indian temple floor hair ,man women kids you don’t know what you getting in on top of your head, lic,nits, TB ect. 90% of hair is processed in China and mixed with animal and other yarn syntic sh*t ,, if your looking to sell or to buy real virgin hair again please email me @  mailto:info@malaysianremy.com - info@malaysianremy.com I can Import and I have all types of Virgin hair no middleman
whitneyd234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitneyd234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 12:18pm
Have anyone ordered hair from aliexpress? Vender ---> Queen Weave Beauty LTD? is it good hair?
Catawbagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catawbagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 12:58pm
I just purchased three bundles and it should arrive today.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic