Perfect Hair Collection

Queen Virgin Remy (company) ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 11:57am
This reminds me of AJ the Hair Doctor or Anari's remymane. Dead
If there was any negative feedback you won't find it on their FB because they will delete that with a quickness. They were also known for giving their homegirls hair and having them post how much they loved, loved, loved it. LOL
 Don't do it ladies.
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 11:58am
Originally posted by YoursTruly YoursTruly wrote:

hmmm looks interesting...Embarrassed

Quite interesting indeed. LOL
altimagurl23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote altimagurl23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 12:12pm
Yes! I had posted on their IG about how the bundles were small and they deleted it so fast! They do delete all complaints! They give away hair everyday. My rent looks good but it's skin the package. I'll be selling it soon bc like i said all the chicks in my area are wearing it or selling it
altimagurl23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote altimagurl23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 12:14pm
*remy *still in the package
CurlySueMarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CurlySueMarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 10:37pm
I bought the brazilian a few months ago, and the hair was completely matted and tangled after 2 weeks.  I also tried to dye the hair before installing and the color would not lift.. at all.
Karamelz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Karamelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 12:34pm
This hair sucks stay far far away ladies
Karamelz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karamelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 12:48pm
I bought the Brazillian hair on sale and it was completely matted and tangled a week later. I wash it, we'll tried to wash it, nothing worked this hair is synthetic Milky Way hair from the beauty supply is better then this hair. Ended up having my boyfriend cut it so that he can take down this sew in. The hair is garbage and I'm sure more women will start complaining after purchasing it at least someone is getting something out of it; the owner who is laughing all the way to the bank. Lol my hair guy changed his number and I can't find him so I guess I need to find another hair guy. He had the best hair I ever had, with the cuticles still in intact lasted for two years never shed or tangled. I need it back in my life
toosexy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toosexy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 9:39pm
I went to their store on edgewood to buy the malaysian straight. after i left(was still in my parked car) i called and said the hair i just bought doesnt say on the package if its brazilian/malysian etc like they listed on their site. she said "ma'am all the hair is brazilian". then why the hell do you have it separated on the site? and its all the same price anyway. i still have it and it tangles like a bitch im about to give it to my coworker. LOL
Magnoliabird1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magnoliabird1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 7:39pm
I have not bought wefts from them but bought two wigs and they tangled like doll hair after wearing 2 days.  Tried everything...from spending money on expensive moisture shampoos and deep conditioning treatments, olive oil, zilch.  Nothing cured that wigs ills except the trash can.  Could not even wear it down and it was supposed to be virgin brazilian.  I refuse to buy anything from them again...even if it is toenail clippers...they would probably screw those up.
MsTaurus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsTaurus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 6:45pm
DO NOT...and I repeat...DO NOT buy hair from them!! Especially if you plan on ordering it online. Their customer service is terrible and there's a reason that the hair is so cheap. They sent me something different than what I ordered and when I actually layed out the hair, it was raggedy and had huge sections of short thin hairs all throughout. I will NEVER order from them again.

Edited by MsTaurus - Sep 20 2013 at 6:46pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style