Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Queen Love hair Aliexpress

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
princ3ssjazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princ3ssjazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Queen Love hair Aliexpress
    Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 12:53am
hey just wondering if anyone has tried this company on aliexpress seems like it just popped up out of nowhere Disapprove. while doing my online search for more hair i stumbled  across this company they have over 7000 orders 95.7% positive feedback but only a few vids on youtube they're extremely cheap tho so has anyone tried them?
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 7:02am
OP...open google...type in the name of the store and type BHM and see if it was mentioned here before...hth
princ3ssjazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princ3ssjazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 10:46am
i tried that befor i came up here and asked.... only thing that pops up is forums of QHP or QWB ... 
veedubbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veedubbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 4:18pm
Haven't heard of this mentioned before, either..

DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:29pm

Do you have a link to the store ?  It may be the one I am wearing now.  Its so may "Queens" stores on ali now due to the popularity of the corn chip QHP hair.

DamiaRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamiaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 4:27pm
I have their hair installed now, I don't like it at all. I'm getting it redone Friday and let them know that I was unhappy with the quality. It was full of split ends, didn't take color well, quality was not on par, sheds like dog and mats up within minutes of drying. 

I just bought from New Star so we'll see how that goes. It already looks better than the Queens Love did after bleaching it. If this is a no-go, I'm back to QHP :-(
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic