BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Queen Hair Products!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:12pm
Ladies . Google every vendor you have a interest in with the word complaints . The company went down a while back . Click the link . HTH  
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:46am
Aliexpress is a real gamble, make sure to extend that order time when you get that email that your protection is wearing out, real talk.
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:16pm
I orderd from them last year in September and the hair was great lasted 7 months. Took it out and it is still reusable. This new order. The hair is deep curly. It puffs tangles and sheds badly. Hoping I can work something out with them. I have discovered it is a gamble. What a difference 7 months make
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 1:35am
Permed my deep curly since the post. The hair is def more manageable. I am thinking the chemical used was bad idk but I am glad I am actually able to enjoy the hair now
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 10:30am
LMAOOOOO wtf kinda synthetic mess .......

We can't even blame the BHM and Youtube effect anymore.....
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 7:15am
Originally posted by MinnieMe MinnieMe wrote:

Permed my deep curly since the post. The hair is def more manageable. I am thinking the chemical used was bad idk but I am glad I am actually able to enjoy the hair now

What perm did you use? I have some QHP i want curlier...
mocherry View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 8:19am
I just ordered 3 bundles from them about 2 weeks ago. She ended up sending each bundle 2 inches longer than what I originally requested. Anyway, the longest weft, which she sent in 30 inches, I am having  a tangling war with. The other 2 are installed on another cap that I haven't worn yet. I always order straight hair and I never seal my wefts, but this 30 is shedding hair like crazy! I am going to take it down and seal tonight.

When I first purchased from them nearly 2 years ago, it was great, but now I gotta shop around.
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 4:38pm
Have anyone ever tried the

Queen weave Beauty LTD ? Here is the link

That was given to me

Http://www.aliexpress.com/store/910088

Also

Hot hair products

Http://www.aliexpress.com/store121755

Mocha vendor on aliexpress

Another is www.indianhairstore.com out of Los Angeles

Hopefully it will help. As for me I don't know who to

Order from
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 4:42pm
hopefully one day I can find a vendor thus far within 10 days I have loss 800.00

Trying to find hair for my daughters honor awards event that will take place at the end of this

Month. I am looking for loose wavy 24 inch, 22inch, 20 inch,18inch and a silk closure 12 inch to 16 inch

I want to be able to dye the the tips. I have ordered this from 2 companies and I threw them

In the trash 😡 800 wasted for real
Armanilusa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Armanilusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 1:46am
try Nana Hair proudcts ,  http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1193282 - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1193282
you will never down , I ordered the 18 20 22 inch , and install in 6 months , it still very luxury and bouncy . it great hair
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>