Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Queen Hair Products Sales Department Guangzhou

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 86>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Precious5736 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious5736 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 11:35am
That's why my feelings were incredibly hurt. I've heard many people say that QHP hair was pretty nice. From here (bhm) to my fb hair groups, I've heard good things. Guess I was the unlucky one. ConfusedConfused

Sponsored Links

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 7:14pm

Damn YALL!!!Angry

I have spent 4 months researching, reading reviews and watching youtube videos trying to find a vendor and I had just decided to go with Queen Hair and then I find this. I'm never going to find a vendor to commit to. Cry I give up...I doomed to wear lace fronts forever CryCryCry
teja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 1:27am
I just placed my order on tuesday and it is already on its way... I have read so many different reviews myself from great to bad to awful but I decided to take the plunge anyway. I ordered three bundles of 22 inch in Brazilian Natural straight. I will let you guys know how it goes!
Precious5736 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Precious5736 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:03am
I'm sure you'll be fine. From what I've noticed from my clients who have purchased hair...it's usually the deepest wave.
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 3:07pm
I ordered some hair Monday. A 12, and two 14s for a friend, and a 16, 18, and two 22s for myself. I had Queen's hair before and wore it consistently for about 10 months, then I tried to boil it and ruined the hair. Hopefully I get some good bundles again. My last batch of Queens had one 24inch bundle that started out with really rough ends and horrible weft construction, but it didn't seem to cause any shedding once I trimmed the ends slightly.
PrettyHotmess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyHotmess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 4:16pm
I placed my order the other day and paid with my debit card. The next day they cancelled the order and said they couldn't get the money for security reasons. Ok I said let me try Western Union (3x) only to be told the amt paid has to be the amt entered in the system. I am so angry right now cause I really wanted this hair and it seems almost impossible to get for me at least..Please tell me how to order or who to order with. Did I even mention how my money is still not in my account. uggggggh Angry
teja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 12:06pm
Just a general question will three bundles of 22" be enough when I leave my perimeter out ?
lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 7:37am
I places an order with them on Wednesday and it still hasn't shipped.  I've ordered a lot of hair from them and normally it's faster.  Has anyone else had this issue??
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 7:44am
Originally posted by lildeevah lildeevah wrote:

I places an order with them on Wednesday and it still hasn't shipped.  I've ordered a lot of hair from them and normally it's faster.  Has anyone else had this issue??

I ordered from them on early Tuesday morning (apx. 2:30am) and my hair did not ship out until Thursday. The last time I ordered I received it within four days so I've been very impatient. DHL doesn't deliver on weekends but I think I will have the hair by Monday evening. Still less than a week but it was definitely slower than usual. 
PrettyHotmess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyHotmess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 8:44pm
I had to to take a break from trying to order it stressed me out. I still had to have hair so I brought some hair from ihearthair. I love it . I haven't installed yet. I am still very interested in getting my queen hair so if somebody could pm me on how to do the order I would be soooo grateful. One may say if she already has hair why is still going crazy. But I know you ladies so understand when you love good hair lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 86>
  Share Topic