BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Queen Hair Products Sales Department Guangzhou

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 86>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lipstickbandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lipstickbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 8:04am
I love me some Queens and I'm not totally giving up on them yet, ill just chill on them for a minute til quality gets better and I see good reviews. The bundles I have in now are thin so I just bought some Brazilian from another vendor on Ali, ill let you know all know how it turns out, I'm going to add it to the hair I have on now. Surprisingly I ordered Tuesday and It's been shipped already, I thought all Chinese vendors were on holiday for Chinese New year?
Sponsored Links

Hair Lover27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Lover27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 5:43pm
I've had my Queens in for about a week now, so far so good. The only problem I've had so far is the smell. I hope it last long as everyone else hair does.
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Lipstickbandit Lipstickbandit wrote:

I love me some Queens and I'm not totally giving up on them yet, ill just chill on them for a minute til quality gets better and I see good reviews. The bundles I have in now are thin so I just bought some Brazilian from another vendor on Ali, ill let you know all know how it turns out, I'm going to add it to the hair I have on now. Surprisingly I ordered Tuesday and It's been shipped already, I thought all Chinese vendors were on holiday for Chinese New year?

I think the holiday actually starts on the 9th
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 3:27am
Some vendors are gonna be open during the holiday. I've seen a few that have put it in their store name .

They wanna make sure you know you can come spend that money.
Precious5736 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious5736 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2013 at 7:53pm
I ordered hair from Queens 22, 24, 26 (2) about 3 weeks ago. I am very disappointed. It's not that the hair is awful, but it definitely isn't the good quality of Indian hair that I am used to. I ordered the Brazilian Deep Wave. My sister ordered the Brazilian Body Wave about 2 days after I did. I assumed mine was very dry due to the fact that I ordered deep wave and that they probably had to do more to get the waves that deep, but once my sis received hers, her bundles were very dry as well (the last 3 inches of each bundle were the worse). Once I washed the hair, of course the deep wave turned into a very, very loose wave. I then dc'd the hair, which made it about 10% better. Because the hair was no longer deep wavy, I decided to 'chi' iron it and wear it straight. It became very straight, but had a weird stiffness to it. It also would not hold a curl. After 3 days I went to wash it and it would not get back wavy. I've only bought brazilian hair twice before, but it was locally and I didn't have any of these problems. Is this normal for Queens hair?????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lipstickbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2013 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by Precious5736 Precious5736 wrote:

I ordered hair from Queens 22, 24, 26 (2) about 3 weeks ago. I am very disappointed. It's not that the hair is awful, but it definitely isn't the good quality of Indian hair that I am used to. I ordered the Brazilian Deep Wave. My sister ordered the Brazilian Body Wave about 2 days after I did. I assumed mine was very dry due to the fact that I ordered deep wave and that they probably had to do more to get the waves that deep, but once my sis received hers, her bundles were very dry as well (the last 3 inches of each bundle were the worse). Once I washed the hair, of course the deep wave turned into a very, very loose wave. I then dc'd the hair, which made it about 10% better. Because the hair was no longer deep wavy, I decided to 'chi' iron it and wear it straight. It became very straight, but had a weird stiffness to it. It also would not hold a curl. After 3 days I went to wash it and it would not get back wavy. I've only bought brazilian hair twice before, but it was locally and I didn't have any of these problems. Is this normal for Queens hair?????

Sounds about right, that's exactly how my last few bundles were and the ends are HIDEOUS!  I paid a lot for my sew in so unfortunately I have to keep the hair installed but I don't know how long it's going to last, since the ends are so dry they tangle easily....it looks like the ends were over processed....my last purchase was like this, but I thought maybe I got a bad batch.  The hair is not as thick as it used to be, it's almost stringy like, 3 bundles was not NEARLY enough, I had to order an extra bundle from another vendor to add with this one.  I think QHP is going off their good reputation and just selling bs at this point, I am soooo disappointed.  I should have ordered back up bundles a year ago when I first started purchasing from them, their hair was BEAUTIFUL then, now it's just a dry, stringy, over processed mess Angry
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 6:39am
Originally posted by Lipstickbandit Lipstickbandit wrote:

Originally posted by Precious5736 Precious5736 wrote:

Sounds about right, that's exactly how my last few bundles were and the ends are HIDEOUS!  I paid a lot for my sew in so unfortunately I have to keep the hair installed but I don't know how long it's going to last, since the ends are so dry they tangle easily....it looks like the ends were over processed....my last purchase was like this, but I thought maybe I got a bad batch.  The hair is not as thick as it used to be, it's almost stringy like, 3 bundles was not NEARLY enough, I had to order an extra bundle from another vendor to add with this one.  I think QHP is going off their good reputation and just selling bs at this point, I am soooo disappointed.  I should have ordered back up bundles a year ago when I first started purchasing from them, their hair was BEAUTIFUL then, now it's just a dry, stringy, over processed mess Angry

I ordered 6 bundles of deep wave in Jan and only 1 bundle was a matted tangled mess. The others which I have installed are beautiful. My deep waves are almost curly and form ringlets after a wash and air dry. The hair is soft and wefts are the normal fullness I'm use to ( just like my "Brazilian" loose & more wavy) The one bad bundle was a shock as I never had any problems with Queens and I've been ordering for a few years now. However I do believe things are getting sticky for them and when you order it will be hit or miss without a doubt.Cry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lipstickbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 6:51am
@Diva, that's sad that things are hit or miss now....i like being confident that what im ordering will be up to normal standard quality, and the return process doesn't seem easy, so I don't know if I want to take the chance of wasting money....I just don't know, I think I'm going to write an honest review under their store on Aliexpress, maybe if they start getting wind of their bad batches they will do right
mewantlonghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mewantlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 11:20am

Morning Ladies,

I am about to place an order with QHP within the next few days. I am thinking of trying something curly and something straight. How many bundles do I need? Is splitting the wefts a bad idea for this hair? I only want to buy two packs of each if I can get away with it.
Precious5736 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious5736 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 11:32am

IMO...you shouldn't split the wefts. My sister didn't really have enough, so in order to stretch the hair, she split it. There was hair all over the house for weeks!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 86>
  Share Topic