Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Queen Hair Products Sales Department Guangzhou

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 86>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FlawlessNbrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlawlessNbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 11:40pm
I have ordered from them twice. I cant say that the hair was perfect, but I can say its the best ive worn so far. And I have tried expensive stuff like perfect locks, which I hated. But I have tried thier indian straight and I am wearing thier peruvian straight right now. I would recomend them.
Sponsored Links

FlawlessNbrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlawlessNbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 11:42pm
I got some purvian straight and i had that same problem. My ends look like they were dipped in bleach on two of my bundles..... Ugh.
MissHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:28pm
I havent read this thread in a while but ladies BEWARE! Do not buy the :

Queen hair :Brazilian virgin hair extension, mix size,each size 1pcs,body wave, 4pcs/lot

Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/212260221.html

Its the worst hair i ever had even worst then the bss hair! It sheds even after sealing the wefts, it tangles like crazy, it is NOT body wave because its now straightShocked. And all that after 1 week installed!!! AngryIm disgust that i paid 200 for that bs! No more queen hair for me after that. I had to warn you guys because the forum helped me alot.

Lipstickbandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lipstickbandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by MissHollywood MissHollywood wrote:

Queen hair :Brazilian virgin hair extension, mix size,each size 1pcs,body wave, 4pcs/lot

Its the worst hair i ever had even worst then the bss hair! It sheds even after sealing the wefts, it tangles like crazy, it is NOT body wave because its now straightShocked. And all that after 1 week installed!!! AngryIm disgust that i paid 200 for that bs! No more queen hair for me after that. I had to warn you guys because the forum helped me alot.

Shocked O wow, sorry to hear you had such a bad experience, I've ordered Queen's 4 times and each time I've used my hair at least twice, the Queens I have in now is 6 months old and it's still going strong, no tangles, shedding and still curls like a dream.  I hope they haven't gotten lazy and started slacking due to the BHM effect cause I JUST ordered 3 more bundles Angry
MissHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 9:24pm
Girrrllll! I was shocked too! I bought 3 bundles of loose wave from them back in august and i put them back to back for 5 months and theyre still very nice even after i did an ombre. I posted on the thread because i want to make sure that everyone knows about it so that no one buy the brazilian body waveUnhappy
redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:11am
I absolutely love my Queen hair 
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 2:31am

this happened to me sad thing is ordered  7 bundles for two ppl and they were pissed off 
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 2:33am

Girrrllll! I was shocked too! I bought 3 bundles of loose wave from them back in august and i put them back to back for 5 months and theyre still very nice even after i did an ombre. I posted on the thread because i want to make sure that everyone knows about it so that no one buy the brazilian body waveUnhappy
was it the brazilian body wave that said hot sale?? thats the one i picked and the hair is literally a nest i tried everything  i even had to give it a curl perm and not even that didnt tke it come out in clumps everywhere all over the floor..my brazilian however has been holding up for almost 2 years now 
Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:27am
I ordered from them 4 bundles and a closure dyed the hair and bleached my knots hair is not shedding at all... Installing the hair as a wig today.. Hair is soft and nice no dry ends nothing.. My only thing is hair does not hold curl for long 😢other yuan that I am happy... I ordered the more curly mix lengths 16 20 and 22 in dec and my only complaint was hair was too thin and 3 bundles was not enough...

I would buy again
DamiaRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamiaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:21pm
My first purchase with QHP was back in October; I ordered on a Saturday around 3am (EST Time) and it arrived that Monday by the afternoon! The hair is the bomb.com (see my AVI; I've bleached it like 4 times to get it multiple tones and although the pattern went away a lot, its still soft to the touch). I had my 3rd install with the hair done just this Wednesday night and my hairstylist couldn't believe it was still the same hair. 

Unfortunately, I ordered about 17.5 ounces again from them on January 26th and due to their lack of English, they messed up my order BIG time. Xiao (or whatever his/her name is) told me to send it to hair(insert random #'s here)@gmail.com only to reply to me telling me I sent it to the wrong email despite me asking him/her if I should send it to the same email I did the first time to which she said no.  She/he doesn't get that they need to go into that email that she obviously got the notification of the money being sent (the subject line said "You have received $305.05 from (Legal Name)" and she's telling me she can't because its not their email. 

I already filed a Paypal dispute but this ish really makes me not want to order from them again. I have over $300 just sitting in someone's account and her non-English speaking ass is ignoring my emails. They're lucky their hair is the business because I'm still going to purchase it once the dispute is finalized in my favor LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 86>
  Share Topic