Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Queen Hair Products Sales Department Guangzhou

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7778798081 86>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoAmazin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoAmazin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:43am
I am in the process of ordering their more wave in 18,22,24 and I have noticed that the shipping has went down to $29.16 Tongue.  If you ladies have plans on ordering you better do so now before it goes back up.  Also dont forget about Chinese New Year is coming up.
Sponsored Links

monica13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monica13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:16am
I just placed an order at about 3 am on Monday for 6 bundles of the wavy and the dhl website says it was delivered today. I didn't even think it was possible to receive stuff that fast without paying for express delivery. Oh, shipping was also about 35 bucks total, which isn't bad at all considering how fast my stuff has arrived. I can't wait to get home to inspect the hair. Hopefully they sent some decent bundles.
achampongadjoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achampongadjoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 10:53am
Originally posted by SoAmazin SoAmazin wrote:

I am in the process of ordering their more wave in 18,22,24 and I have noticed that the shipping has went down to $29.16 Tongue.  If you ladies have plans on ordering you better do so now before it goes back up.  Also dont forget about Chinese New Year is coming up.

When is the chinese new year and when is it over?
septemberjewel89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote septemberjewel89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 11:00am
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/essential/holidays/calendar.htm

chinese new year is on feb 10 but their holiday is from the feb 9-15
achampongadjoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achampongadjoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 11:09am
Originally posted by septemberjewel89 septemberjewel89 wrote:

Thanks! Do you think it is better to order before or after their holiday?
septemberjewel89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote septemberjewel89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 11:30am
It depends of when you want the hair.....qhp is pretty quick with shipping but I don't suggest you wait til february 1st to make a purchase...because you are pushing close to the Chinese holiday shipment to the U.S might be delayed... so i guess if you need it for february order now...if you need it for march than you can order after the holiday...just my opinion...hth
Hair Lover27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Lover27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 11:09pm
How is your hair? I ordered some on the 23rd I hope it comes on Monday. This is my first time ordering their hair. I hope they send me some good hair and no bs Ermm.
Appplecidder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Appplecidder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:45pm
you guys must have ordered from the aliecxress app.. the main google site shipping is more
Mrzjay770 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrzjay770 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 5:21pm
HI Ladies,

As promise I am in SE Asia NOW!  I'm not a VENDOR I am a member of BHM and lots of other hair groups!
I visited QHP and lots more of vendors that are not even listed on Alibaba/Ali Express.   Please message me if you want to know more just don't want to Hijack this thread and I'm mindful as I didn't start it! 

I would love to show you guys lots of my pics but not sure how to download cuz I have some amazing stuff to share! 

Its definately the Chinese Holiday approaching as the vendors here are scrambling to place orders to get them out in time.  Its very busy in the Country as their are lots of Suppliers you can only imagine. 

I found out lots and want to share just dont know how to post the pics for all to see so if someone can post for me or even help me by explaining what I need to do I will show you better than I can tell you guys!

Be blessed!
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by achampongadjoa achampongadjoa wrote:

Originally posted by septemberjewel89 septemberjewel89 wrote:

Thanks! Do you think it is better to order before or after their holiday?

i would say order no later than a week prior to chinese new year. the week before and the month after chinese new year are the worst times to order hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7778798081 86>