Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Queen Hair Products Sales Department Guangzhou

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 86>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ericaleex3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericaleex3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Queen Hair Products Sales Department Guangzhou
    Posted: Mar 07 2011 at 9:27pm
has any one ever odered from them ? if you dont wish to share PM ? Im on a hunt  for hair my boyfriend is inthe army and im going to  vist him and times turiing out ! if you  have any private vendors with  good Briazilian please pm me !
Sponsored Links

GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2011 at 9:32pm
Check your inbox
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2011 at 9:40pm
I have been talking to Juan Zhang since Thursday, just when I was about to take a chance and place the order, he told me that his cost had gone upAngry Really? This was after, I asked him why he was charging me $45 for shipping when his site said that shipping was free. He said that he removed the free shipping offer and it was no longer available.

This all happened within the span of 48 hours.

Please let me know how the quality of hair turns out if you decide to order.

Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericaleex3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2011 at 9:53pm
ohh wow!im talking to him now lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericaleex3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2011 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by GA_Diva GA_Diva wrote:

Check your inbox
thanks alot !
honey* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honey* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2011 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

I have been talking to Juan Zhang since Thursday, just when I was about to take a chance and place the order, he told me that his cost had gone upAngry Really? This was after, I asked him why he was charging me $45 for shipping when his site said that shipping was free. He said that he removed the free shipping offer and it was no longer available.

This all happened within the span of 48 hours.

Please let me know how the quality of hair turns out if you decide to order.

Thanks

wow thats crap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericaleex3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2011 at 9:56pm
how much are you trying to order? becaue if you order ont he website the shippingis still the same! the free shipping is just for  kilos
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2011 at 12:10am
Five packs of Brazillian curly.
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2011 at 12:20am
where is good ole mujerci when you need himStern Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericaleex3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2011 at 3:54pm
no one ??!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 86>