Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Queen Hair Products PICTURES/My Opinion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lusciouscurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lusciouscurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Queen Hair Products PICTURES/My Opinion
    Posted: Jul 14 2012 at 7:57pm
First & Foremost shoutout to MinnieMe for letting me know how to update photos.

Back to the topic (This is also my very 1st aliexpress purchase as well as my 1st hair review on BHM)
I recently ordered favorite hair of BHM ( besides Anson), Queen Hair Products. I ordered it about a week ago and Just installed Yesterday. I have a fullhead with some hair left out on top. I did perm my edges with Just For Me, so that It would blend better and it matches almost perfectly.I feel like my edges are laid like Jesus, angel dust, & salvation lol. I had bought some dye but it turned out I didn't need it, so that was nice.  All in all I payed $110 for my install and I am very pleased.

The Specifics: 18,20,22, and 26 inches. I had my stylist double the wefts so its EXTRA full, but I love it, I feel like a Diva. I was very specific with my wants from Juan and he/she(?) met all of them. I wanted the hair dry, as dark as she could get them, I wanted it true to length ( each bundle was 1-2 inches longer than what I ordered), and no smell. I had also been able to message her  BEFORE I placed my order and he/she was more than willing to answer all questions as well as adhere to my requests. Juan even adjusted shipping after I explained that I ordered 4 bundles and within 2 days I had about $25 refunded to my paypal account. All in all the hair was around $289 and some change including the correct shipping.I thought Juan was very helpful and proffessional throughout the whole process and I will be buying from Queen again.

Hopefully you all like the Install/pics, I know how honest yall are on BHM.....lawd.

Edited by Lusciouscurls - Jul 15 2012 at 12:50am
Sponsored Links

HairEmpress901 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HairEmpress901 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2012 at 8:56pm
That hair is lonnngg and pretty
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2012 at 10:56pm
It looks nice to me. It is very long. Let us know how it holds up.
Girlfriend365 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Girlfriend365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2012 at 11:52pm
You are just adorable. And the hair is gorgeous on you :)
donaey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote donaey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2012 at 11:55pm
I like it ! You and the hair is very pretty.
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2012 at 12:43am
Girl that's some loooonnnng hair and it's beautiful!
Great install!
Girlfriend365 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Girlfriend365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2012 at 12:51am
How tall are you Mizz Curls? I have the brazillian wavy too that I have not installed yet.  My longest length is 24. Looking at yours kinda wished I got the 26! LOL! LOVING the length :)
Lusciouscurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lusciouscurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2012 at 12:54am
Originally posted by Girlfriend365 Girlfriend365 wrote:

How tall are you Mizz Curls? I have the brazillian wavy too that I have not installed yet.  My longest length is 24. Looking at yours kinda wished I got the 26! LOL! LOVING the length :)

Thanks for all the lovely compliments yall Embarrassed

And Girlfriend365, I am 5"4 and when I sit, the 26 touches my thighs it really is long and unbeweaveable.
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2012 at 3:57am
Nice. Me likey!
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2012 at 4:25am
Originally posted by donaey donaey wrote:

I like it ! You and the hair is very pretty.

This!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System