Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Qualified! OLE GYAL I'm Calling YOU Out!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:47am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Second pic crazy

The man have all you interior car care needs in one spot. Chamois, air freshener, wipes, steering wheel kit he prob. has a few car chargers.

The smartest ppl are the one who sell bottled waterLOLLOL cause while you in traffic and the heat/hunger and snacks catch you its not nice. 

Qualified Im gonna pass there in an hour or so and die laughing. You should hear the songs some of them make up to advertise their wares or how they real you in.  Glue gluee SUP=AHH glue, gold ah buy, gold a buy, dear price dear price, sexy panty big panty pickney panty cheap cheap!
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

2 times in 2 months you think you going back with a single curly. kinky wig SCALPINGGGGG.

does this mean that ppl will yank your wig off?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:53am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

2 times in 2 months you think you going back with a single curly. kinky wig SCALPINGGGGG.

does this mean that ppl will yank your wig off?

Oh dear lord no. I'm gonna scalp her backside. Cokes Id never carry you there when you come for Carnival next yearWink. Straight uptown fancinessSmile we not passing Liguanea. that's actually the middle of Kingston. The halfway point between Uptown and Downtown 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:28am
oh ok good  

i really do need to go back to jamaica.. when i went i was young. And it was only ochos rios.

i dont mind seeing the ratchet parts. i really do need you to show me around diane 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:56am

Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

U went downtown Kingston Qualified?

I went all over kingston, Portmore, St. Andrews, St. Catherines lol. I think I stayed downtown lol, idk At the Spanish Court by the Pegasus.

Brja, she was in MaverleyShockedShockedShockedShocked Yard Girl was like oh yes i drive past there everyday, why were you there? #Uptown!LOLLOLLOL

I know where that is. Just wanted to know if she got to see other parts of Kingston. Jamaica is a very eventful place. You can never be bored
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 10:57am
Qualified u stayed in New Kingston (Spanish Court Hotel)

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Jun 07 2014 at 10:58am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:04am
LMAO @ the second pic.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 11:15am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

oh ok good  

i really do need to go back to jamaica.. when i went i was young. And it was only ochos rios.

i dont mind seeing the ratchet parts. i really do need you to show me around diane 

LOLOL cokes we'll have to find Qualified's friend to really navigate the ratchet partsLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic