Qualified! OLE GYAL Im Calling YOU Out!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Qualified! OLE GYAL Im Calling YOU Out!
    Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:57am
You know how long i wanna see your backside online? You think i dont see that avi pic? HWT lolololololololols esp that spot the place of clown wig, hanging booty cheeks, women of all shapes colours and sizes (WFWink), colourful and curse words a-plenty preachers and doomsday prophets, crazy route taxi men and coaster drivers, the big clock, every fruit, cheap chocloate wafers bars, herb and powder you can think off, bleaching creams, loader men, cash for golders, phone cards, phone accessories, cheap clothes and shoes, bag juice, banana chips, suck suck, and Chiney man wholesales

Tell me who carry you there soLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. When im there im hurrying out of the congestion yet still you have time to stop and take a picture. Tell me about that

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 07 2014 at 9:16am
Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:07am
LOL, my friend Boswell took me there. I have all kinds of pic from Kingston's illustrious Half Way Tree lol! And everything you said that I could actually understand is true.

This nicca here had the most bull sh!t caked up on 2 arms, I thought he was competing for something lol

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:12am
Second pic crazy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:12am
I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOARRR MOAAARRRRRRRRR

Tell me what part you dont understand. I'll translate.

Gyal did you see the panty selling ladies?. Arms open wide and panties/bras hanging off them while still grasping 3 bags stuffed with panties and bras. My ppl can hustle i tell you!!!!!! If a big shower of rain start at 10:01 a.m by 10:02 am the men/women are out selling umbrellas, i dont know how they do it!LOL

How did i forget the cat calling, Qualified tell me how many men called you browning, my size etc etc?

YOWWWWWW I swear i never knew that a little past the stop light at the Portmore taxi/bus stand they sell BOOKS all sorts of books like a real bookstore on the roadside and you can have a $Hitload more vegetables. I was floored, i stopped to ask about the books, everything and my classmate goes how comes you didnt know, you too uptown ma and drags me off.

Boswell nuh lol. You still coming in July? You know all of it is illegal vending rightLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 07 2014 at 9:23am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:20am
Yes Qualified a REAL TASTE OF JAMAICA :) . Diane live there anddd......
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:21am
U went downtown Kingston Qualified?
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:25am
lol yes Boswell... I will be there june 25-29 and again for Jamaican Independence. And you are so right. They definitely were hocking a little bit of everything. I saw the women selling undergarments and I was just joking with you, I understood you. Living in Brooklyn has given me a completely clear understanding of most of what is being said. I couldnt take too many photos, because I was in traffic, but the negro above actually walked up to my window, which made it much easier. I dont have all of the kingston pics on this computer. I need some time to download them, but I will pm you. That trip was definitely one for the books!
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

I went all over kingston, Portmore, St. Andrews, St. Catherines lol. I think I stayed downtown lol, idk At the Spanish Court by the Pegasus.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:38am
Mommy Diane just said, "where is that?" I. CANT.MANAGE.LOLLOL My nephew is so upset that they took you there, he says whyyyyyyyyyyy didnt they carry you to Manor Park? I figured whoever you were with was doing business in the HWT.

I love Spanish court hotel and the food/drinks (when we feeling like we have cash)

2 times in 2 months you think you going back with a single curly. kinky wig SCALPINGGGGG. You buy your green gold and black outfit yet? The tighter the better.

okay PM me. Can i put them up?

Raatid im to meet WF today (for the first time) too. Where is Yard girl?

Downtown Kingston lololol I'll drive and drop off my helper sometimes but i haven't walked the streets in years. The courthouse/Justice Square don't count.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:40am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

I went all over kingston, Portmore, St. Andrews, St. Catherines lol. I think I stayed downtown lol, idk At the Spanish Court by the Pegasus.

Brja, she was in MaverleyShockedShockedShockedShocked Yard Girl was like oh yes i drive past there everyday, why were you there? #Uptown!LOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic