Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

QHP Hair on Aliexpress?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sweetApples9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QHP Hair on Aliexpress?
    Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 9:12am
I am going to purchase some new hair on Aliexpress for my second install of virgin hair and I want to know the right vender name because when I type in Queen hair Products, a million different hair venders pop up with Queen Hair in their name.

What I notice is that the one with the most people who bought it and has the most positive reviews is this link:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Queen-love-hair-products-brazilian-virgin-hair--wave-100-human-hair-3pcs-lot-unprocessed-hair/617381817. - http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Queen-love-hair-products-brazilian-virgin-hair-body-wave-100-human-hair-3pcs-lot-unprocessed-hair/617381817.html

Is this the right link?, it has really good prices. And tell me your experience with this hair if you had it before.LOL

I'm excited because I've seen people on Youtube with this hair for 5 months + and my other install only lasted 1 month.Angry
Sponsored Links

Sephoraaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sephoraaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:32am
QHP = Queen Hair Products, nothing else.

There are probably hundreds of threads on here and videos on Youtube about it.
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 12:48pm
I pm you the link,

I have not personally worn QHP but I know ladies that have and it's always the same thing
the "Corn CHip smell" that will require some tlc for you to get it out..
some boil the hair in fabric softner
some soak it over night in lemon juice, tomatoe sauce, fabric softner, vingegar your preference
Some have washed it repeatedly to still have a faint smell to it..or report the smell comes back when it is damp some are successful at eliminating the smell....
but thus far I beleive that QHP is the best from alie 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 12:57pm
Thanks for your input. : )

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 12:59pm
I did research on it and there is still different ones. Umm, did you ever buy the hair yourself..?
I just want as much input, this is my money and I don't want to waste it.Ermm
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 6:20pm
hairweavekilla84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hairweavekilla84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:31pm
Aye bae.

Ann is much better to use from aliexpress. It's queen weave beauty ltd

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Queen-Weave-Beauty-LTD/129428703840160
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/sale-items/910088.html

good luck :)
artisticnel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote artisticnel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 12:17am
bump
Misha300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misha300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:18am
I bought from QHP and I was very pleased with my purchase, I bought the brazillian straight in 16,18,20,22,

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:00am
Originally posted by Misha300 Misha300 wrote:

I bought from QHP and I was very pleased with my purchase, I bought the brazillian straight in 16,18,20,22,

Did this hair shed or tangle on you, or mat up?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic