Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

MyFashionHair.com

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:18pm
Well, kinda...but it was a success. My husband and I were staying at The Mirage in Vegas. This guy stops us as we're walking in and says "Hello! You two are such a nice looking couple. Are you two married? Good! Do you make $50,000 a year or more combined? Excellent! How does $200 cash for gambling sound for 1 hour of your time? Okay, all you have to do is meet me at the lobby after you get checked in. All you have to do is listen to our presentation and you will get $200 cash no strings attached"! We meet Mr. Greasy downstairs in the lobby and we go into the meeting room where there are 6 other couples. We sit there and listen to him talk on and on about timeshares in Mexico...what we can make....free vacations...blah..blah..blah. After the presentation they tell us to talk to one of the partners around the corner to give our decision. We sit down at his computer and ask for the cash right away and he gives it  to us along with a voucher for the buffet. We tell him we aren't interested, but give him two fake people for them to contact and leave with cash in hand. Simple.
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 2:16am
Bump.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 2:40am

LOL
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 2:49am
My Mom is scheming Amway products...she don't even need the money.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 3:10am
dang Amway is still around? that was like the Original MLM and it was illegal at one point till they changed a few things
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 4:25am
got caught up in Amway back in my teens. Went to presentations and to see speakers with "amway friends" and everything. smh. wasn't for me. I was thinking that this is the same as AVON.   

folks did try to keep me in the game tho. When I first came to Boston I had "upper level" folks with their own jets "supposedly" offering to fly out and help me do a presentation or two. Names that I recognized in the Amway game but I was still like nah. I'm done.

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 06 2014 at 4:27am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 4:35am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

LOL

I knew she was playin'. I will say tho she's not wrong. You can't open a business for a month and expect immediate dividends.

Businesses like Amway, Avon, Mary Kay and this new Traveling thing my 2nd cousin is into takes time, dedication and drive. Not to mention like she said...you have to know how to talk to people. You have to have a certain magnetism to get people on your team. It's like any other job...

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 06 2014 at 4:38am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 4:37am
and let me add these folks are everywhere tho. was in Myrtle Beach and these folks tried to get my boy with a timeshare. He tried to get me to hear what they had to say but I was like nope. Been there done that. Don't do it.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 9:23am
lord this new travel thing to raaaassss! its here my fren sent me titangraphs of foolishness that wasnt saying anything. However my cousin flew out yesterday to orlando for "training" . Ponzi and pyramid schemes CAN NOT last in Jamaica (there just isnt enough ppl on the island plus a whole chunk of those folks dont have the disposable income to participate) It GRIEVES me that this god darn travel thing is up again after so many Jamaicans lost billions in cash plus and world net and Olint just 2 years ago *slaps forhead* are folks really that simple to say its the same because those were "investment" and this travel thing is a product. ARGHHH

At least avon is selling products and jesus know the yardies lurrrvveee avon. Esp those roll-on deoderant and perfumes (amrai, far away)from  19 how-long YUCK (but they sel then in the chinese wholesales)
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

these business are like other business they are based on Direct Sales! If you are good at selling, you have a product you believe and a network of people you can make money... Its work hello not easy but possible!
I have a great opportunity if anyone here want to work for themselves, but you have to have self esteem, strong work ethic, self discipline, personal source of motivation and willingness to learn. I think its better than working in Retail for example: how many 50 dollar bras do you sell and still make the same $9.00 per hour? at least you get paid equal to the work you do. and the real money is in building your own team of sellers... PM for more thoughts

do you still have this business?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
  Share Topic