Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 4:57pm
my friend tried to get me in that one skin care...it is popular now . went to the meeting and asked her (my friend) how come this supposedly great skincare product don;t have any sunscreen protection in it if it helps get rid of wrinkles...*CHIRP,,,,CHIRP,,,,,CHIRP,,,*   NO ANSWER FROM HER
Sponsored Links

StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:18pm
Well, kinda...but it was a success. My husband and I were staying at The Mirage in Vegas. This guy stops us as we're walking in and says "Hello! You two are such a nice looking couple. Are you two married? Good! Do you make $50,000 a year or more combined? Excellent! How does $200 cash for gambling sound for 1 hour of your time? Okay, all you have to do is meet me at the lobby after you get checked in. All you have to do is listen to our presentation and you will get $200 cash no strings attached"! We meet Mr. Greasy downstairs in the lobby and we go into the meeting room where there are 6 other couples. We sit there and listen to him talk on and on about timeshares in Mexico...what we can make....free vacations...blah..blah..blah. After the presentation they tell us to talk to one of the partners around the corner to give our decision. We sit down at his computer and ask for the cash right away and he gives it  to us along with a voucher for the buffet. We tell him we aren't interested, but give him two fake people for them to contact and leave with cash in hand. Simple.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic