Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:40pm
^^^It's a shame people ain't got shyt to do but sit around and think of ways to get over on people.
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:41pm
I'm thinking of a way right now.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:51pm
Two ppl I know are heavily involved and one of directly after me.
See I read her post like she interested in helping our community becoming financial fit so contacted her about going into our community to help ppl out with their finances.

No she's talking bout body wraps and hair pills.
Now she won't stop bothering me about these pills that will grow my hair 4 inches in a month. Uggggghh

She will not stop.
Seems weird she would get caught up in this crap
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

If you start a fruit stand- and you buy your fruit wholesale and start selling it on the corner= then it does well so you tell your friend how they can do it too if you show them, how is having anyone of these biz any different than selling fruit? or anything Its Direct Sales? anyone here is Sales?

meh...there is no difference, imo.

well there is one huge difference. in mlm's you get paid for referring a good product. normally, when you refer a friend/family/bhm poster to a product service you love... you don't get shyt.

the real problem with mlms, imo, is 70% of the products are shytty...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Apr 24 2014 at 1:07pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:09pm
there are a few products i use religiously that are manufactured/distributed thru mlm/direct sales...
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:22pm
The structure is pretty different.  Normally distributors don't compete with their employees at any level in the process.  The manufacturers often give out assigned territories to distributors.  The distributor hires people to sell the product and gives them the wholesale price.  If you're helping your buddy out, you help them become a distributor and have people selling the manufacturer's product for them.  They'd be assigned a different area though.  When you expand your business, you expand it within your own assigned area by picking up more locations to sell the product in.  My father-in-law is a distributor.  The other big thing is that he doesn't make any money when they make a sale.  They keep whatever profit they get.  They pay him once to get the wholesale product.   
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

sh*t i aint tell you bout the one who wanted to get us to buy into this diamond govt approved scheme in sierra leone

bruh!!
Wholesale diamonds skrait from Sierra Leone! What could possibly be shady about that? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:25pm
In different a setup, you just get a salary and commission is extra.  You're doing the company a favor, not the other way around.  They pay you.  They supply the product.  They take on the risk.  If you don't meet your quota to stay profitable, you get fired. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:12pm
do they have pyramids for buying hair too??
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

do they have pyramids for buying hair too??

Yes they do. Micore does this now. You pay $200 and never see the hair. My co-worker never even saw what the packaging looks like.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic