Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:54am
So where is all the money going??^^^^
Sponsored Links

JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:56am
It's going to the people at the top of the pyramid. 
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:59am
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

It's going to the people at the top of the pyramid. 

yeah the only people making money from these schemes are the people who started it LOL

Just heard Chad Ochocinco joined Wake Me Now. Dead
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

If you start a fruit stand- and you buy your fruit wholesale and start selling it on the corner= then it does well so you tell your friend how they can do it too if you show them, how is having anyone of these biz any different than selling fruit? or anything Its Direct Sales? anyone here is Sales?

U teach your friend to sell but U get a cut of their earnings...then they in turn teach someone else and then u get a cut of not only your friends earnings but the person your friend recruited.   The person who taught u about the fruit stand is getting a kick up of all of y'alls montey's.  And so on and so on and so on...

The montey's flows upwards as opposed to you showing your friend how to run a fruit stand and then u have nothing else to do with it.

U teach your friend to sell but U get a cut of their earnings...then they in turn teach someone else and then u get a cut of not only your friends earnings but the person your friend recruited.you just described a corporation
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:20pm
There was this lady I used to work with and I'd tell her about stuff I ordered online and she'd be trying to get me to go to her website and buy stuff from/through there. Chile please...

And she was in a scheme where you get people to join and you get money. She wanted me to tell my mom about it. Again chile please...
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:23pm

U teach your friend to sell but U get a cut of their earnings...then they in turn teach someone else and then u get a cut of not only your friends earnings but the person your friend recruited.you just described a corporation

Most people aren't actually selling anything.
They're just getting money from getting other people to sign up.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:23pm
sh*t i aint tell you bout the one who wanted to get us to buy into this diamond govt approved scheme in sierra leone

bruh!!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:28pm
thank goodness I've never heard of most of these. Except mary k and avon. And I  didn't know avon had now become a 'scheme.' SAHM/W used to used that to supplement household income. Now, they done ruined that too. lol
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Most people aren't actually selling anything.
They're just getting money from getting other people to sign up.

avon is a sales company, doterra is a sales company, they sell essential oil, they are not scams... they are not going to make you rich over night i just think people don't actually understand business- you have to view the compensation plans and decide if this is actually something for you- anyway I have to go!! make some calls so I can get some appointments
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:33pm
I be trying to tell yall that the weave game is like the crack gameDead

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>