Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:03pm
My parents were on the Herbalife diet. Herbalife used to send them checks just for referring people. My dad never cashed any of the checks. I wonder if my mom did.

I sent them an article about the investigation recently lol.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:09pm
I remember I was in Barnes & Noble's and this pretty woman offered me a "job."

It was called People Helping People and I needed help finding work! I attend the meeting in proper business attire and everyone's in a room professionally dressed and they showed me around and took me to some room and in the background I could hear some weird chanting- I'm guessing to "motivate."

They showed such a bullshit presentation about the biggest businesses in America filled with clearly untrue facts and they presented this crap like it was true. Dead

Then the cherry on top is at the end of the meeting, they required I pay $150 for a training manual and to be officially a part of PHP.

HAHA, THAT WAS THE FIRST AND LAST EXPERIENCE WITH THEM!
That Vector Marketing crap is fake too! Even if some of these programs give you some money, they scam you out of a LOT.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:13pm
I've heard of PHP. I don't get how people fall for that stuff. 

I didn't know Avon and Mary Kay were considered scams.

What about buying vending machines? Cuz I know someone who owns two that were like $2,000 each smh.

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:17pm
Not scams but pyramid schemes. you set up the business and sell to consumers and have the option to move up in the business/scheme and form your own "team" which kicks up money to you.

I never ever ever knew MK was so expensive till pretty recently MERCY!!!! lol

Organo gold coffee was big a few years back. Coffee with guarana lololol
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:19pm
One of my fbf was involved with 5linx. I had to mute his ass, that shyt was annoying as hell and he could never explain exactly what it was.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:23pm
I got sorta involved with Amway back in the 90's before I knew what it was.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:24pm
I had a lot of fams selling Avon.

Edited by newdiva1 - Apr 23 2014 at 10:25pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:29pm
I have an older cousin who has been selling mary kay for years. Apparently ot workes she has some big title for her chapter and ended up getting a car. She tried to get me to sell it.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

these business are like other business they are based on Direct Sales! If you are good at selling, you have a product you believe and a network of people you can make money... Its work hello not easy but possible!
I have a great opportunity if anyone here want to work for themselves, but you have to have self esteem, strong work ethic, self discipline, personal source of motivation and willingness to learn. I think its better than working in Retail for example: how many 50 dollar bras do you sell and still make the same $9.00 per hour? at least you get paid equal to the work you do. and the real money is in building your own team of sellers... PM for more thoughts

HAHA
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

One of my fbf was involved with 5linx. I had to mute his ass, that shyt was annoying as hell and he could never explain exactly what it was.

I kept seeing that on FB last year and made a thread here asking what it was. NO one knew, or they just wouldn't  tell LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>