Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pyramid Schemes and Multi-Level Marketing Schemes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:14pm
Seems like everybody is on the WakeUpNow thing.

Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:15pm
CryLOL aww man I know someone who did ardyss and noni juice stuff too.. it worked out for me cause I got some juice for free that she never sold

the vi-shape shakes is one too. It pissed me off b/c I couldnt buy it wholesale
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:16pm
Anyone ever lost a friend because of it?
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:19pm
I hate when they don't want to explain to you what they do they try to drag you to a meeting in order to get any type of answers

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:20pm
The only one i benefited from was tupperware i took alot of stuff from my moma for my house and that shyt last forever. I remember when she did not believe they had a lifetime warranty until one of her coworkers asked to exchange a lid she brought back in 80's, my moma was hot when her distributor lady told her she had to give the lady a new updated bowl and lid cuz tupperware no longer sold that style she had that was bent up...she aint get no sell

Edited by mzsophisticated - Apr 23 2014 at 8:21pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:21pm
When I use to do craft fairs... I swear id be the only one who actually made the products I was selling

Everyone else was companies like avon... mary kay... scarlet scarves... origami owl... ardyss... it works... tupperware etc. Alwats bugging you to host a party or something. Nobody wants to do that sh*t
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:23pm
What is 'wake up now?'
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:25pm
these business are like other business they are based on Direct Sales! If you are good at selling, you have a product you believe and a network of people you can make money... Its work hello not easy but possible!
I have a great opportunity if anyone here want to work for themselves, but you have to have self esteem, strong work ethic, self discipline, personal source of motivation and willingness to learn. I think its better than working in Retail for example: how many 50 dollar bras do you sell and still make the same $9.00 per hour? at least you get paid equal to the work you do. and the real money is in building your own team of sellers... PM for more thoughts
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:26pm
I was dating a guy who did this smh He wanted me buy sh*t thru his website so he could get a percentage off of it. I was like Nah...I'm keeping my ass on amazon. I don't trust that sh*t lol He was mad at me for a while cuz I told him I didn't want to have anything to do with his "work" hahaha

How you going to all those meetings and they aint payin you sh*t!! smh You're just wasting your time.

Edited by BBpants - Apr 23 2014 at 8:28pm
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

My homeboy joined one of those and he can barely even explain it . It took 2 yrs for a semi-explanationConfused.. "check out the website..they can explain it better than I can"..oh but you want me to get my electricity through you and come to the next meeting? Oh ok, sure thing.

My friend just started selling Mary Kay. The prices are comparable to MAC Confused. idk enough about MK to be paying $20 for a lipstick. (are they good?)

The only thing from Mary K I would buy is their skincare, in my opinion their makeup is on par with your basic drug store makeup.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic