Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pure LOL's

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13531354135513561357 3129>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 53 Votes, Average 4.21  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 3:16am
Alias, Joakim Noah ain't poo for clapping that on but it was funny. He is super emotional this series.LOL

Edited by carolina cutie - May 13 2013 at 3:19am
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 5:30am

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 5:33am

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 5:35am

Edited by CherryBlossom - May 13 2013 at 5:36am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 5:41am
LOL
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 6:22am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I was pissed when I was watching this. Between joakim, chris bosh acting like he's the best player on the team screaming on mario like that. Nah I didn't like that, i didn't like that at all. 

Bosh is an allstar and an important part of the team.
If he didnt come back last year there would be no Heat championship.

I can understand not liking it but Dwade and Lebron yell at him too.
A grown man getting yelled at in general is what makes it look bad
all 3 of them, wade/bosh/lebron all yell at chalmers, on top of that he gets a sh*t load of scrutiny. we mentioned that sh*t last year in the play off thread when wade and lebron were going at it when the games werent going there way
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 6:29am
Originally posted by wall street journal wall street journal wrote:

The Most-Yelled-At Man in the NBA

• June 20, 2012, 7:30 p.m. ET

As Point Guard for Miami's Ego-Laden Heat, Chalmers Gets Tons of Abuse; 'Hard Candy Shell'

By SCOTT CACCIOLA

Miami

People have been yelling at Mario Chalmers his entire life. His father was a sergeant in the Air Force. Bill Self, his coach at Kansas, was at least equally ruthless. Today, it's his teammates from the Miami Heat. They treat him like a glorified grocery bagger.

Chalmers, the team's point guard, has the uncomfortable job of trying to distribute the basketball fairly on a team that has the NBA's most-renowned trio of high-maintenance superstars: LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh

The role seems simple: pass the ball to somebody more famous and get out of the way. But the math works against Chalmers. He plays with three high-scoring superstars, but there is only one basketball. "It's not always a bed of roses," James said of the situation.

"The mental pressure alone could crush you," said assistant Heat coach Ron Rothstein.

On Tuesday night, Chalmers had a fairy tale moment. His rare 25-point outburst against the Oklahoma City Thunder helped lift the Heat to a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals coming into Thursday's Game 5. While walking to the locker room, Wade gleefully yelped Chalmers's name. "That kid isn't afraid of any moment," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. "We all know that."

But let's be sure of one thing: Tuesday was an anomaly.

The typical interaction involving Chalmers consists of Chalmers saying nothing—while somebody else screams at him. It's usually impossible to tell what Chalmers's teammates are saying, only that the language isn't suitable for print. Late in Game 2, a TV camera caught Bosh conferring with Chalmers as they made their way to the bench—although "conferring" isn't quite the right word. Bosh, who is 6-foot-11, crouched down to get in the 6-foot-2 Chalmers's face while his jaw seemed to unhinge like a Venus Flytrap. Bosh said it was a miscommunication over a defensive assignment. "Guys just want to get the best out of me," Chalmers said.

Some of these episodes have been making their way around the Internet in recent days, captured for posterity on YouTube: Wade scowling, James barking, Bosh shrieking. Asked if he had seen any of the clips, Heat forward Mike Miller smiled, reclined in his chair and said: "I have no comment on anything." He did, however, compare Chalmers to an M&M: "He's got a hard candy shell."

Grant Long, a former NBA player who now does analysis for Thunder TV broadcasts, said he finds the vitriol surprising because Chalmers is a fourth-year player. Veterans typically reserve that sort of treatment for rookies. "But when you look at this team's makeup, who else are they going to go after?" Long said. "Dwyane's not going to chew out LeBron. LeBron's not going to chew out Dwyane. Bosh isn't going to chew out either one. So it all falls on Chalmers. 'Why did Dwyane miss that shot?' 'Dammit, Chalmers—it was your fault!'"

Long said it actually can be useful to have a player in that role, especially when a team is laden with stars. If James doesn't feel he can be brutally honest with Wade (and vice versa), he can use Chalmers to broadcast the message. "It's one of those deals where, 'I'm yelling at you, but I'm hoping this other guy hears it,'" Long said. "When s--- hits the fan, he's the guy who gets blamed."

Life could be worse for Chalmers. He has a three-year contract with the Heat worth $12 million, with the team holding an option for the final year. He owns a 5,500-square-foot condominium, which he bought from the rapper Drake. He is rich and handsome, a professional athlete basking in the sunshine of South Florida.

The twist is that Chalmers was once an alpha dog himself. At Kansas, he authored one of the most iconic moments in the school's proud basketball history. With 2.1 seconds left in the 2008 NCAA championship game, Chalmers nailed a game-tying 3-pointer over the outstretched hand of Memphis's Derrick Rose. Kansas won in overtime. Chalmers has a tattoo that reads "Mister" on one biceps and "Clutch" on the other.

Self, the Kansas coach, said Chalmers has no memory, and that might be his greatest strength. He can miss 10 shots in a row and be convinced the 11th will go in. "Things do not bother him," Self said.

Ronnie Chalmers, Mario's father, spent 22 years in the Air Force and coached Mario's high-school basketball team in Anchorage, Alaska. "I wouldn't say I was strict, but I had boundaries," he said. When Self hired Ronnie to be his director of basketball operations, Mario got it even worse. "I was tough on him," Self said. "I didn't want guys to think he was the teacher's pet."

It turned out to be good preparation. Ever since James signed with Miami before the start of last season, Chalmers has been getting the full treatment. In the Heat's Game 7 victory over the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals, Chalmers appeared to miss a couple of open teammates on one possession. James leaned into him during a timeout and breathed fire. Chalmers turned his back to him, inserted his mouth guard and walked toward the court.

James and Wade both say they wouldn't be so hard on Chalmers if they didn't think he could handle it—and none of it is personal, James said—but Chalmers has defended himself more this season. "If I feel I'm doing something to the best of my abilities and they don't feel that way, I have to voice my opinion," he said.

For what it's worth, Wade said he likes it when Chalmers fights back. "He actually thinks he's the best player on this team," Wade said. "That's a gift and a curse."

Yet Self said Chalmers is a perfect fit for the Heat because he "understands where the bread is buttered." Neither a high-volume shooter nor a point guard who dominates the ball would be able to play alongside Wade and James. Chalmers typically takes one or two dribbles, then gets rid of it. His job isn't to create offense for himself.

"I don't know if Chris Paul or Tony Parker could play the same way he's playing," Self said. "Their talent level is so good, but those guys need to have the ball in their hands."

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 6:46am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

People on tumblr cannot STAND her, but I think she's adorable LOL

I'd react the same way! lol
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 6:47am
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 6:54am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13531354135513561357 3129>