BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pure LOL's II

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 205206207208209 266>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

This stays funny.  They backed up like Gumby was really gone do them something.Cry
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 2:34am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

risarei:

finishing a series but still being attached to the story and its characters

Me with My so Called Life and Buffy.  I just can't let those shows go.  The Buffy comics just don't give me the same quality of life.

::remembers how much I used to feel MSCL was the voice of my pre-teen generation::
::goes to site to find episodes::
::hopes it doesn't make me feel as uncomfortable and out-of-place as attempting to watch that teenage pile of sh*t "Twilight" did::
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:03am
girl please.  twilight was some ole ridiculousness.  MSCL is flannel wearing angst everlasting that's a cult classic.  When emo was known as grunge. 

Edited by newdiva1 - Jul 10 2014 at 3:04am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:09am
I still wonder if Brian and Jordan would have become friends and Angela would have been the tension between them.  *sighs painfully and deeply full of the old angst*
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 5:40am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:25am
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 7:41am
[​IMG]
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 8:37am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

risarei:

finishing a series but still being attached to the story and its characters

Me with My so Called Life and Buffy.  I just can't let those shows go.  The Buffy comics just don't give me the same quality of life.

Same here with Buffy; loved that show (especially GilesEmbarrassed).  I am the same way with Sex and the City.  Loved the show (unedited), liked the first movie, HATED the second movie.  And House of Payne (can someone discuss the ending of that show with me please?)
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 9:28am
Kitten...don't get me started on Giles. Lord have mercy...he was sexy. If I was part of the Scooby gang i'd been like "yes honey...consult your books n'sh*t. With your sexy ass." I crushed hard.

Oz coulda got some too.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jul 10 2014 at 9:29am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 9:32am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 205206207208209 266>
  Share Topic