Perfect Hair Collection

purchasing directly from aliexpress "HELP"

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: purchasing directly from aliexpress "HELP"
    Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:43pm
im still new to the virgin hair situation, got in the game 2 1/2 yrs ago,
ive been VERY thankful both purchases have been above par HOWEVER
im bout to sat my genius azz down & start ordering my hair from aliexpress
top producers JUST like the vendors doWink i know i can do it AND with EXCELLENT resultsStar

my questions to ALL you genius bhm hair divas' that purchase
your hair "yourself" NO middlewoman (or) man:

1. how do you know which vendor to go with?

2. what's the best way to pay paypal or credit card direct?

3. what strategies do you use to ensure you're getting the best hair?

4. how do you get them to guarantee a money return or to replace hair?

im thinking imma get some new years eve hair, a really good batch of peruvian wavy/curly
is what im adding to my now stashLOL i did brazillian wavy, i did deep curly, time
for peruvian wavy/curly & the kicker is im ready to do it myself as ive figured out the
hair game nowSmile yet i do VALUE bhm hair divas opinion as this is how i got wiseClapLOL

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Nov 26 2012 at 6:50pm
Sponsored Links

Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:51pm
I wouldn't say this is a strategy, but the only advice I can give is TALK TO THE VENDOR. I hear about so many people who jut saw a good deal and just purchased right away without talking to the vendor first

Become best friends with them. Ask how their day is going. They love that stuff.

Ask lots of questions about hair origins and the processes the hair goes through. Sometimes you'll get a vendor who insists their hair is really Brazilian. And sometimes you'll get a vendor who will tell you the truth.

Tell them you're on the hunt for a new supplier for a website or store. As far as my PV knows I'm a hair stylist dealing exclusively with kinky straight and italian yaki texturesEmbarrassed
esha wants hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esha wants hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:00pm
Research
I ordered some Brazilian body wave from GS in april and was very pleased. some women have also ordered from GS and have gotten bad hair. ordered lite yaki from "for you nice hair" for my cousins and they are all very happy. I'm about to order from Roman cause he has a great rep and he has the texture I want. I have another cousin who I've introduced to aliexpress and she wants to order from GS. I'm gonna do some more research before I let her.
you have to put in the time and read through the threads.
I can't tell you about returns cause (knock on wood) I haven't had that problem yet.
soglambitious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote soglambitious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

I wouldn't say this is a strategy, but the only advice I can give is TALK TO THE VENDOR. I hear about so many people who jut saw a good deal and just purchased right away without talking to the vendor first

Become best friends with them. Ask how their day is going. They love that stuff.

Ask lots of questions about hair origins and the processes the hair goes through. Sometimes you'll get a vendor who insists their hair is really Brazilian. And sometimes you'll get a vendor who will tell you the truth.

Tell them you're on the hunt for a new supplier for a website or store. As far as my PV knows I'm a hair stylist dealing exclusively with kinky straight and italian yaki texturesEmbarrassed

Good advice! I am definitely going to drop that line about being a stylist. Also, being nice goes a LOOONG way. I work in retail and I will hook up a customer if they are sweet/polite or I like them for some reason or another.
esha wants hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esha wants hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:11pm

What she said
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by soglambitious soglambitious wrote:

Good advice! I am definitely going to drop that line about being a stylist. Also, being nice goes a LOOONG way. I work in retail and I will hook up a customer if they are sweet/polite or I like them for some reason or another.

That's where I developed my people skills. I know what customers wanna hear and I know how to stay on a store owners good side.
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:34am

Yes, all of the above. I also do a search on Google and BHM to see if suppliers have any complaints / bad reviews against them.

In the end you have to go with your gut feelings about the supplier once you have completed all your research. If I feel confortable with them, I will intially order a sample order of 1-2 pcs of hair to test the quality of the hair. This has work out great for me, and I have found a couple good suppliers the past year from Aliexpress.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic