Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Puerto Rico

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
unique4lyfe33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unique4lyfe33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Puerto Rico
    Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 2:28pm
My SO and I are thinking about going to Puerto Rico, can anyone suggest places we should go and hotels to stay at?
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unique4lyfe33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2011 at 8:40pm
Anybody? lol
talia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2011 at 8:48pm
The El San Juan Hotel and Towers.  It is an amazing place, I have stayed there twice and each
time there were celebs there, high rollers.  The rooms are spacious, food is great, drinks are massive, the pools are amazing, you are on the beach and within walking distance of the most secluded private beach.  If I go there again, you better believe I'm staying there. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unique4lyfe33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2011 at 5:51pm
Thank you so much! We will look this up tonight Smile
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2011 at 11:05pm
I have never been to Puerto Rico, but I would suggest going to www.tripadvisor.com once you get to the site just type in the country you would like to visit and it gives you a list of different hotels, bed and breakfast places if thats what you are into and of course vacation rentals if you can afford it. They also have travellers personal pictures from the resort so that way you can kinda see what the place really look like before you even arrive. Good luck with your travel plans
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 8:35pm
I love trip advisor
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 1:05am
the doubletree in san juan was nice. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 3:55pm
Where I stayed in PR was not memorable so idk if I would recommend it...it was very close to town I think.  I do recommend you go to that little island where the water lights up at night. it's amazing.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:11am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Where I stayed in PR was not memorable so idk if I would recommend it...it was very close to town I think.  I do recommend you go to that little island where the water lights up at night. it's amazing.

I'm. Planning on going there! The bio bay! Did you go to the one in fajardo or vieques? Did you kayak or take a boat?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply