Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedPssst.. Newbies Its Time For A Huddle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Daymarme View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2015 at 9:52am
This is one of the best threads ever posted. It should be a sticky in this and the Regular weave subforum.
Sponsored Links

long&sexy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2015 at 10:06am
This is the realest $hit I've read in a long time!!!
trynabedaone View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2015 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Man these newbies remind me of the ppl at CC, have no idea how to play in the big leagues. We didn't have anyone pointing us to where to buy the best hair either, I especially didn't when I was a newbie to this site.

perhaps not
but as a site, you all mostly served as a support system when you did venture off to find the hair of your dreams
Deirdre123 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2015 at 5:50pm
great info in this thread. thanks
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2015 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by trynabedaone trynabedaone wrote:

Man these newbies remind me of the ppl at CC, have no idea how to play in the big leagues. We didn't have anyone pointing us to where to buy the best hair either, I especially didn't when I was a newbie to this site.

perhaps not
but as a site, you all mostly served as a support system when you did venture off to find the hair of your dreams

Shade no shade take it how you like:

I will help people who seem to be trying to help themselves. I am not sure where people got the idea that anyone OWES them anything, I surely do not. People will "lurk" for YEARS on this board and only come here to find them a vendor to either start a Instaboutique/FB/ Big cartel store or to get some hair without even suggesting a drop of olive oil to their "fellow sisters"  who's information they will gladly take.

This forum USED to work because people didnt mind sharing with the people who have helped through the years. Now every 2 post wonder have the nerve to get their suspect ass closure in a bunch if you don't jump to answer their questions that could have been answered if they took more than 5 minutes to browse the site.

Not everyone of my purchases has been perfect, I have wasted money with some of these vendors too but I will at least come back and post my experience so other people will know. If people choose to still order from them, I did my part. 

I will not pretend to muster phucks about that Peruvian deep curl crawling up your neck when the only thing you brought to this forum when your first post is " Where do I buy Indian Hair? Then spend your next 10 posts whining about how no one will help a sistah.

Girl Bye.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2015 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Sleeping Beauty Sleeping Beauty wrote:

Hello,

I am a newbee to this site and well....extensions in general. I am trying to find out about the John Korea haircoating products and if they are worth ordering and uh.....how to order them.  Their explanation is quite extensive with such poorly written directions that I feel like I'm going to pull the few hairs I have left on my head!! 

Help!!! If you have:
1. used the John Korea hair CW7782-SEV Shiny & Glossy look & touch & tangle - What did you think? Was it hard to assemble and complete yourself?

2. Is it dangerous to use? Is it safe?

3.  I am currently using Indian hair wefts and literally gluing them down to my sparse (at best) head of hair. His site says that they recommend their top seller CW7782-SEV, but then also say that if you are using Indian hair (which I am) that they recommend another product with similar serial numbers.

What do you recommend?

4.  Finally - how in the heck do you order the stuff? I don't speak Korean and don't know a sole who does. I really need to order some of this but seriously need some guidance.

Sincerely Desperate and Eternally Grateful for Finding This Site!

Sleeping Beauty

I have never used John Korea, check in the Lacewig section there are some threads there about the product. Maybe you could pm some of the people who discussed actually using the product to find out where they got it from.

I hope that helps.Smile

princess_salty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2015 at 10:45pm
Ermm

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2015 at 12:27pm

perhaps not

No.. lol that was not the case, for me, at all.

When I came to the forum, I had been wearing weaves for 3 years + already, I had my own virgin hair vendor which I provided a review on
I ordered from one AV once, who's CV vendor was later found on this site, but I purchased that hair before that time, and I reviewed that
Every purchase I've made I've researched on my own, and I'll try to review it

just like PG said "Not everyone of my purchases has been perfect, I have wasted money with some of these vendors too but I will at least come back and post my experience so other people will know. If people choose to still order from them, I did my part. "

Only a few of my purchase I will post and ask if anyone has ordered from them, but I'm never like oh well I'm gonna take a chance guys, pray for me. If I did, I'm sure I would get that from people on here, because I have built up a reputation and made some relationships. 

Edited by Bribby - Jan 28 2015 at 12:32pm
trynabedaone View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2015 at 12:29pm

perhaps not

No.. lol that was not the case, for me, at all.

Well, I'm sorry that wasn't the case. That was my impression, maybe I'm mistaken.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2015 at 12:32pm
I edited my response but yeah, no need to apologize. I know some other people on here have relationships like that though so I see how you could be under that impression.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic