Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pssst.. Newbies Its Time For A Huddle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 8:38pm
People went at her and she took the picture down...I believe she is now wearing a lace wig or a closure wig. Truth hurts lol
Sponsored Links

chrispyxchreme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrispyxchreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 6:45pm
Yes to everythingggg you said. One day the children will learn. LOL
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 7:00am
Originally posted by chrispyxchreme chrispyxchreme wrote:

Nope cause some of them still looking for EP quality hair on ALI but I digress.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

LOLEmbarrassedOuchDisapprove
So it's better to invest in good hair?
It seems like most vendors/hair is going down in quality.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

LOLEmbarrassedOuchDisapprove
So it's better to invest in good hair?
It seems like most vendors/hair is going down in quality.

I would rather give Wagmans $400 than roll the dice and hope the 4 bundles I got off of Aliexpress are any good but that's just me. If you are constantly buying hair for every install you are not saving any money anyway. Example, I love Dollface to death, loved the silktop from April Lace Wigs, I went to that site and saw that the wig was $350 or some stupid shyt and kept it moving. Its not that I haven't spent that kind of money on hair before, it was just the principle.

I don't know what anyones money situation is, but if you know you don't have money to keep buying hair then IMO I would rather save and buy some EP over hoping what this girl on YT said is true.

I have noticed a lot of these hair companies tend to send reviewers better hair than the average client will get. Also If she slapped that wig on and is reviewing 3 days later that review don't count. Its a bunch of reasons why her hair journey could be different than yours. If she has 20 wigs, u parts and whatnot she is not wearing the same one everyday so hers will last longer vs the girl who only BUYS one wig and doesn't get the same outcome.

Edited by Princess Grace - Dec 26 2013 at 12:49pm
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 7:01pm
Great post...totally agree.
LoandBehold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoandBehold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 10:20am
Oh wow, I suppose I must be one of those Newbies that just is impatient and with limited time - work is so hectic - I hope that I have not made a mistake with my recent purchase which was not cheap at all. To be honest, it is so overwhelming to find any pertinent information as there is so much and it is not easy to find - also this seems to be a case of " one man's meat is another man's poison" as there are frequently opposing views. It may be an idea to have some sort of voting system so that we could all vote on vendors or something like that to simplify the system...it is such a minefield but really appreciate the guidance when you can find the time to read through all the posts. Thanks very much to all the contributors - much appreciated
L
iyawo814 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iyawo814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:18pm

@PrincessGrace....I love you for this post!!

I have been rocking the same QUALITY hair for almost a year now. I work to hard to gamble my money away on some BS. I've been fooled by YT reviews once....never again!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by iyawo814 iyawo814 wrote:

@PrincessGrace....I love you for this post!!

I have been rocking the same QUALITY hair for almost a year now. I work to hard to gamble my money away on some BS. I've been fooled by YT reviews once....never again!

If one person learns then I feel my job is done.Cry
etowngirl22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote etowngirl22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:10pm
how do you ladies switch up your styles though? I'm not trying to have a lame ass hair cut but i'll be damned if I go layering, coloring, cutting etc. some $400 hair

is there a way that people take down their installs and then reinstall so the wefts are in the exact same configuration? You still wouldn't be able to switch things up too much but at least then you'd be able to rock a cute cut for a few installs in a row

I can definately see your point if you rock a signature style, but it seems to me that the cheap so-called "virgin" hair is ideal if you're more experimental? Just trying to understand better
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>