Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

PSA: Getting Your Toe Game Right This Summer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Do yall insist on the polish matching for fingers and toes?

Always make sure the oppositeLOL. Non-matching panties and bra and non-matching mani/pedi. But the colors usually compliment each other though.

This! Clap
Sponsored Links

swweet*suga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

If a woman is waiting until summer to get her feet done...that should be a major red flag. Mani and pedi's are a part of a woman's general up keep that is not done seasonally. 
THANK YOU Clap
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I like dark polish on my toes and light on my fingers....I stay in the same shade tho

I guess that's considered 'matching' lol
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Do yall insist on the polish matching for fingers and toes?

nope
french toes
fun on the fingers 

Nope! the girls in the shop and my GFs give me this faceConfused

Im the opposite
 SI, Ratchet big toe (i like freehand design not airbrush everyone says they are played and ghetto but i still love them), boring finger nails (but i must have that one finger design to make me happy) cause of my responsibilities

I've been stepping out of my comfort zone and pushing what i think is "acceptable and/ or distracting" in my field. Embarrassed

PH yes indeedy. CC (re the brazilian) my answer is sometimes but leaning towards no. But the thing is you never know when you may have to go at a moments notice. Last year i couldn't head to the beach farrrr out in the country cause my 'gina upkeep had been a lil' relaxedEmbarrassed I was in the store when my gf called she could have just picked up my beach bag from my houseCryCry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

But the thing is you never know when you may have to go at a moments notice. Last year i couldn't head to the beach farrrr out in the country cause my 'gina upkeep had been a lil' relaxedEmbarrassed I was in the store when my gf called she could have just picked up my beach bag from my houseCryCry

girl yes!
stay ready LOL
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Shad you effed up this year bro. You should have just said post your feet thread. I was going to do it. I get my feet done biannually if thatLOL! I'm pretty sure my feet looks better than most of those people who get their's done so frequentlyEmbarrassed

If that niqqa ain't paying for my feet to get done. The eff I look like doing that ish all time anyway. Sleepy

What's stopping u from sending them in a PM to me???
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 3:57pm
My SILs nephew looks up feet PICS. We're all a little weirded out by that.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 4:02pm
I my Mani/Pedi get 'done', it's in the privacy of my home.
Not that they are hideous or anything.   But with the exposes' done on Nail Salons and their unhygienic practices, it brought out the Germaphobe within me

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

I my Mani/Pedi get 'done', it's in the privacy of my home.
Not that they are hideous or anything.   But with the exposes' done on Nail Salons and their unhygienic practices, it brought out the Germaphobe within me

I've never been able to do that either. 
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 4:08pm
Not the same color but I do coordinate the colors
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic