BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

PSA: Getting Your Toe Game Right This Summer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

I have a horrible fear of clawing my mate with my toes during sex ugh
Happened to my friend dude never called her again

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 2:25pm
Why wait for summer???
I think women should baby their feet get a foot spa and a pedicure kit make sure your hells are not rough to touch plus I love rubbing my feet on my boo when my feet get cold.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Some men have some of the UGLIEST feet.  I mean....bunions, algae green nail fungus and missing toe nails.  And the smell......Dead At the correctional facility, some of these guys make me want to vomit!Sick

Rofl, girl is this the creature you've been seeingLOL

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 2:34pm
Shad you effed up this year bro. You should have just said post your feet thread. I was going to do it. I get my feet done biannually if thatLOL! I'm pretty sure my feet looks better than most of those people who get their's done so frequentlyEmbarrassed

If that niqqa ain't paying for my feet to get done. The eff I look like doing that ish all time anyway. Sleepy
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 2:36pm
It's summer all year 'round in Jamaica we stay in sandals! Pedis are cheap here ($6-$15 USD) and there is someone peddling wooden foot scrubbers (0.50-$1.50) everywhere. And these chicks scrub like nobodies business! I don't have a pedi now but my foot is smooth. Im headed to the beach tomorrow and the sand will exfoliate and soften. Prob get a pedi on tuesday.

IA with the idea that men look at nails and feet a lot more than they let on. Whenever i do mine i get tons of compliments from dudes. I like when it's foot-(p)on-shoulder and he sucks or kisses my feet *runs*

I have a foot bath/spa and all the tools i just cant polish and i lazyyyyyyy. I think i want a praffin treatment for my hands and feet
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 2:47pm
Do yall insist on the polish matching for fingers and toes?
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Always make sure the oppositeLOL. Non-matching panties and bra and non-matching mani/pedi. But the colors usually compliment each other though.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

It's summer all year 'round in Jamaica

Right. And other places that I visit when it's cold at home. Who knows when you may get an offer to travel. Stay ready I say lol.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 2:54pm

nope
french toes
fun on the fingers 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 2:58pm

I like dark polish on my toes and light on my fingers....I stay in the same shade tho
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic