Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

PSA: Getting Your Toe Game Right This Summer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:41am

I hated my feet until I was like 17

I went to college and saw some the ugliest feet out on display and said to myself

if she can show her feet why I am I hiding mine

you will see my feet and deal!

Edited by SamoneLenior - May 23 2014 at 9:41am
Sponsored Links

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

If a woman is waiting until summer to get her feet done...that should be a major red flag. Mani and pedi's are a part of a woman's general up keep that is not done seasonally. 

Girl bye.
I don't even shave my legs in the winter.
I ain't got no damn man.

Don't mind her goodm3. She was born in the 90s. She never learned how to clean herself properly.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:46am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I hated my feet until I was like 17

I went to college and saw some the ugliest feet out on display and said to myself

if she can show her feet why I am I hiding mine

you will see my feet and deal!

I know a girl who has bunions on ALL her toes..and she wear sandals. She does get pedicures but she said, she can't allow that to stop her from letting her feet out in the summer. 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:49am

I wonder why she doesn't get corrected? insurance issue?

I don't have corns and misshaped toes...they just aren't cute

and then there is the one long toe (it is longer than all my other 9 toes)
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

If a woman is waiting until summer to get her feet done...that should be a major red flag. Mani and pedi's are a part of a woman's general up keep that is not done seasonally. 

I know MANY women who "hibernate" during the colder months and let their feet go Cry Undone feet are definitely a red flag imo. Maybe the female equivalent is a man with dirty shoes?

I honestly don't really look a man's shoes..i do look at this finger nails though. I can't do dirty finger nails. 
...but I also can't do a man getting a manicure. I will never go with man to the nail salon to get his and hers' manis and pedi's. 

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:02am
I hate ugly feet. Pedicures don't help ugly toes to me. I can't date a man with ugly fingernails or toes, it literally makes my skin crawl.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:10am

really cause i never get neither one. *shrugs and waves flag*
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:10am
Some men have some of the UGLIEST feet.  I mean....bunions, algae green nail fungus and missing toe nails.  And the smell......Dead At the correctional facility, some of these guys make me want to vomit!Sick
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:18am
my toe nails are so long now, it's a disgrace

I've just been touching up the polish instead of the full 9 and now it's caught up with me

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 10:19am
shad you make this thread every year

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>