Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PS Challenge Fall 2011 [CLOSED]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9394959697 98>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:02am
hi, ladies!  all of the hair looks awesome in here.  Roxie, your wigs are burnfirehot, girl!

i am still in small twists...here is a pic of a banana clip flat style that i rocked yesterday.  everything was tucked and protected Wink : 

Sponsored Links

wanderlust87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderlust87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:04pm
Oh my - this is some lusciousness right hereShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Originally posted by Heavy Rotation Heavy Rotation wrote:

hi, ladies!  all of the hair looks awesome in here.  Roxie, your wigs are burnfirehot, girl!

i am still in small twists...here is a pic of a banana clip flat style that i rocked yesterday.  everything was tucked and protected Wink : 

undefined
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:50pm
I love it HR!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:41am
Thanks, ladies!  i heart twists - daily styling is easy and wash day is super short.  woot!
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:11am
OMG Heavy!  Your twists are so luscious!!  That roll is THICK!

Rox-
Thank girl, that's one of my favorites as well.  And girl, you know how I feel about your new wigs.  Work it!! 

AK-
What BC breakage?  Did you chop again?  When did I miss this? *hyperventilates*
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:15pm
I was wondering the same thn AK
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:57pm
Roxie Moxie: LUV the wigs!!!! You look fab in them!!

Heavy: I LUV the twisted banana updo! The earings are on point and I luv the color of the clip! Go head girl!

ESQ AK: what is going on with you hair, Lady? (((HUGS)))

Been PS'ing for the most part. Last week I did rock puffs, but Cleo had rebelled after two consistent weeks of bunning, so I let her loose. I think I'm going to use some heat this weekend, so I don't know what style I'll be rocking.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 1:41am
Thanks so much, ladies! I just try to keep up with you guys. :-)
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:22am
Hey Ladybugs! I just wanted to share the fruits of my ps labor with yall. Luv has finally given birth to MBL CLEO. HERE SHE IS!!!

And one mo' of my MBL Baby Girl

I don't have any cigars to hand out,so CHEERS(clinking my mug of egg nog)
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:11pm
LUV!!  Cleo is looking mighty molestable..I'm just sayin.  Why are you holdin out on me?Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9394959697 98>