FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

PS Challenge Fall 2011 [CLOSED]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 95969798>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmandaKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:52pm
The last three pics are of a u part I converted into a half wig because I just wanted my edges out
Sponsored Links

RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 12:29pm
I want to make a wig now! 
mstinycurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 8:19pm
Wow Amanda, your hair still looks full but I hope you get it back to where you want it...Smile  Also, love the wigs!
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 9:50am
heart your ps's, amanda kay!  they look awesome!

i am still in smaller twists. i am thinking of just redoing them and making them bigger/smaller from now through july.  so, that would mean no combs and not having my hair fully out for 6 months.  i don't use combs much now - only to detangle once a month - and my hair is typically all out for only a couple of days each month when i take out and put a new set of twists back in, so we'll see how this 6 month personal challenge goes!
Sapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:35am
I trimmed about an inch to an inch and a half off my ends in January for my major trim of the year. I have been in yarn twists since Jan 4 and plan to keep this set in till March 4. Not sure what I want to do after this set.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:37am
Self installed kinky twists on December 8.  Plan on taking them out next weekend or the following weekend.  Going to trim, do a wet bun for a week or 2 then put in a new set of twists and keep those in til mid April.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 8:58pm
I know it's been awhile but these are my pics of hair since I first started this challenge  Oct 2011.  I did take these today.  I twist my hair at night and put in puff the next day.  Hair is longer...Smile  Just wish it was thicker..oh well.  Would appreciate any new ideas for doing my hair.  I do have thin and fine hair.  I only do this puff 99.99% of the time. Thanks!!..

Edited by mstinycurls - Feb 14 2013 at 9:01pm
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 6:31pm
Aww shuckie duckie, TinyCurls ain't so tiny no mo'!! Get it, girl!

AK-
You know I love ALL of your PS's!  Whenever I'm in your area, I'm gonna need a hookup ;)

Well ladies, I've been doing well w/my PSing since the beginning of the year.  I began by rocking small twists and then went to cornrows and wigs for a couple of weeks.  Last weekend, I did my blow out and I plan to rock that for two weeks.  I hope I can make.  I miss good smelling hair :(

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 9:50pm

Thanks Swift! Embarrassed  I'm hoping when my hair grows up, it will look like yours...Big smile

Sapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:13pm
I took my yarn twists out yesterday and washed my hair once with the aphogee deep moisture shampoo and twice sally's version of the nexxus moisture shampoo. I deep condition with the shea moisture deep conditioner masque for about 30 min under the dryer then I left it in overnight. I washed it out this morning and proceeded to flexy rod my hair with the aunt jackie's curl la la.

Here are the results. I haven't separated the curls yet

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 95969798>
  Share Topic