Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

PS Challenge Fall 2011 [CLOSED]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:12pm
Here's my EOTY pic for my challenges.

I didn't do too well this year but by this time next year, I shoud be WL! :)
I never thought I'd say that!!  That will be the 4.5 year mark for me.

Sponsored Links

luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 5:00pm
^^^Swifty , LOOKATCHU!! Be still my itching fingahs!! OMG! TEAM WL 2013! CONGRATS on that BEAUTIFUL MANE!
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 5:48pm
How did I miss out on this thread?

LOVING the last few pages already, have to catch up with the rest!

The wigs are cute as well.

And ooh Swift great progress!!!

And I see that Cleo's been growing around too!

Too many to mention really , but know that I am loving it!

(Perhaps if I behave I'll start retaining growth again.)
mstinycurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:52am
Swift, Your hair look so thick and healthy...Big smile
AmandaKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 4:56am
All these gorgeous heads! I'm just going to cry! Everybody left me behind! !!!

I haven't been around a lot, but I got some nasty breakage from birth control. I think stress was coupled with that (and continued stress :-/) I've been babying it back. I think my hair is shorter than it was last year :-(

Here's an idea and it's grown. I should be happy because it was 2.5 - 3 inches long. This is throughout my entire head. I'm thinking about doing a mini chop.

And this is the last picture I took of my hair. It just looks pitiful. This is my ponytail.

At least I have edges!

Edited by AmandaKay - Jan 10 2013 at 5:32am
AmandaKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 5:20am
I still have been PSing. I think that's why my breakage is growing out. Here's some of my styles. I have been alternating between wigs, twists, and buns.

Edited by AmandaKay - Jan 10 2013 at 5:34am
natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:49pm
Amanda Kay!!!

Sorry to hear about the breakage but from the looks ofthat ponytail it sure still looks like you have a head full of hair!

I am in awe of the protective styles you are rocking...are they weaves or wigs and please provide me with the specs as I WANT!!
AmandaKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 2:17pm
They're wigs! I prefer sew ins, but with the breakage I opted for wigs. I make them though.

I found a picture of my hair when my breakage was bad. This was in January of 2012. I haven't taken full head shots since then. My hair just isn't what it wad before.

natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:17pm
^^  If that pic is of breakage than I don't want to see growth as your hair still looks full.

Could you either pm me or post what you use to make your wigs (are they uparts/half wigs and what type of cap you use)...i have been trying to pefect my wig making abilities but my kinky curly is always an utter fail
AmandaKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:51pm
They're all uparts. I use a mesh dome cap. I sew the tracks the normal way...going across. But I normally reserve the tracks at the crown and around the U for volume. I usually have about an inch of my edges out and the U might be an 1 1/2 inches or 2 inches wide.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798>
  Share Topic