Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

PS Challenge Fall 2011 [CLOSED]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 98>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2012 at 2:45pm
Darn autocorrect!!! I actually can spell!

Ummmm... I know I said I was going back to ps'ING, but Hubby surprised me with some HOT acccessories- earrings, handbags, hair candy, necklaces bc I have been having a hellacious time at work, plus he inadvertently lost his cellie, which he needs for work . But, he wasn't' eligible for an upgrade, but I was and I had been feening for an upgrade, but I gave it up. So, these goodies demand plaitout hair! Once I get my fresh and so clean outta my system, I'll be back to ps'ING!
Sponsored Links

Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 11:22am
Soo....
LUV, how you gonna post alla dat with no pix?
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2012 at 11:23am
I also realized another reason why I didn't retain is b/c I haven't been covering up my hair around the house like I used to.
Sapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 5:56pm
I have been quite lazy with posting pics. Here are the ones that I promised a while ago. I have been in twists since the middle of July. Yesterday I washed, oil rinsed and deep condition and trimmed the ends.

Here is the updo from July 23

This is my 3rd set of twists and these are about a week and a half old.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2012 at 6:55am
Hey, Ladies! I ended up bunning instead of rocking a plaitout with Hubby's goodies. Swifty , I'll try and post some pics in the HOTD thread this weekend.

This full high bun on top of my head is giving me life! I luv it. The Hubby told me that it looks soo fake, but so pretty.

HHG!
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2012 at 7:53pm
Whohoo!
I've been doing well with my cornrows and wigs.  I need to get back into rebraiding on Thursday night for a Friday braidout. 

It's also time to mix more cleanser.  I think I'm gonna make it more of a tea this time and add a few drops of Dr Bronner's peppermint castille soap for tingle.  Hope you ladies are doing well! :)
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2012 at 5:57am
Hey! Still rocking my buns!! Luving them actually! I think I may do a bun comparison of Cleo over the yrs. This chick is on swole lately! Even the Hubby is feeling the buns. He now calls me his Sexxy Libraian. Nope, I'm not one, but I do rock specs. Role playing w/o buying a costume... PRICELESS
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2012 at 8:50pm
Get it Sapphire!!  I dunno why I didn't post that the first time. LoL

So ladies I have been sick and high on cold/allergy meds.  I dunno what possessed me to take down my cornrows last night to rock my big Friday Hair (as it's known by some of my coworkers) but I sure did.  This is my first time rocking a cornrow out!  I usually rebraid it into celie's for a big poofy braidout.

Here it is right after taking out my cornrows last night:

And here it is on Day 2 (today):

mskraizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskraizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2012 at 11:22pm
Oooh Sapphire! Love your twists girl! So plump and juicy!! Mine are starting to look all anorexic these days.

Swift, love that braidout!! Fabulous!

I've had in a set of twists for about a week and some odd days that turned into this BEAUTIFUL TWISTOUT that got freakin rained on. And no, it wasn't just a little "drizzle drizzle" it was big ol FAT RAIN!!!! JUICY RAIN that you can actually hear SPLASH. Like what the freak! It couldn't rain any other day when I'm wearing scarves and buns!!!!? Hate Florida weather. Haaaa....

As of now, I have my hair flat twisted for a flat twistout tomorrow. Still thinking about doing braid extensions which I think I'm gonna go ahead and plunge into. Just some regular ol' box braids. I haven't messed with weaves inna minute, so it will be interesting. Besides that, I've been doing wet buns and that's about it. A tad boring in my corner if I must say so myself....
Swift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2012 at 11:44am
Thank Kraizy!  I bet your twists are just fine (long and beautiful) as always :)

Here's my "new" wig I just busted out for the fall.  It's human but looks shinier than the synthetic ones!

Outre Duby Pixie in a #2:

I can't wait to see what she'll look like once she's broken in a bit.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 98>
  Share Topic