Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Protective Styling

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
MaryC1214 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryC1214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Protective Styling
    Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:29pm
Hi everyone! I need some advice about my hair. I'm 19 and I started transitioning last year in April. A couple days before Thanksgiving last year I got bored and frustrated with having the permed hair, and I wanted to be fully natural so bad so I cut it myself. Then a couple weeks after that I went to get it cut professionally. It was cut into a tapered look because my hair is wavier and a looser curl on the top and thicker and shorter in the back. Anyway, it's growing now and I'm in the "awkward" stage. Its about 5 inches in the front and 3 inches in the back. I've been wearing beanies and hats in the past 4 and a half months and since its getting hot I need a protective style. I want to get sew-in weave but that's kind of expensive right now since I'm just a student. And I've gotten my hair in a bun one time but I'm scared of my edges breaking off. Also, some styles I've tried didn't look that good since I have a big head, chubby face and glasses lol. Anyway, I hope I've given enough information for some advice. I'm going on vacation soon with family so I need some quick and easy ideas. Thank you so much and take care. Smile
Sponsored Links

nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:49pm
MaryC1214 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryC1214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:54pm
Thanks! I'll check those out now Tongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply