Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Prostitute calls police after offered $6 for servi
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prostitute calls police after offered $6 for servi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prostitute calls police after offered $6 for servi
    Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:07pm
servicesLOL

Let me know if I'm posting too many threads okay but I keep finding these crazy stories. LOL

Prostitution suspect calls police, says man refused to pay for sex

Posted: Dec 13, 2013 5:22 PM CSTUpdated: Dec 13, 2013 5:22 PM CST
By Amber Stegall - email
BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) -

A woman was arrested after calling the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office saying she was robbed and battered by a man.

Deputies were called to an apartment complex on Ned Avenue in Baton Rouge on a robbery complaint.

When deputies arrived, 27-year-old Nakeisha Danette McNeely said an unknown man battered her and stole $5 cash from her. McNeely told deputies the man drove off in a white car. She was able to provide a description of the man.

Deputies found the vehicle and the man at the Walmart on College Drive.

The man, identified as 25-year-old Emmanuel Horton, was questioned about the incident on Ned Avenue. He told deputies that he made an arrangement with McNeely to exchange sex for money. He told deputies he found her phone number on the internet.

According to the probable cause report, Horton told deputies he arrived at McNeely's home where they had sex. Afterwards, the report says McNeely told Horton to pay her $80. Horton told her that he didn't have $80, but he had $6, which he told deputies he paid her. Horton told police that McNeely "became irate" and that is when he ran to his vehicle and drove off.

Deputies questioned McNeely again about the incident, where she told deputies the same story, but she said Horton drove away without paying her any money, according to reports.

While the deputies were questioning Horton, the loss prevention staff at Walmart contacted EBRSO about a man matching Horton's description who is believed to have stolen a $25 pair of gloves from the store. Deputies found the gloves and returned them to the staff at the store.

After the investigation, it was learned that Horton did not rob or batter McNeely.

Both Horton and McNeely were arrested on prostitution charges. Horton was also charged with theft and he is being held in the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on a $4,000 bond. McNeely was also charged with possession of marijuana. She is being held on a $2,500 bond.

Copyright 2013 WAFB. All rights reserved

Edited by liesnalibis - Jan 03 2014 at 2:08pm
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:23pm
is she new to the game coochie transactions?  how did she not get paid first?  all of this could of been prevented when he whipped out $6 talking about what will this get me.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

is she new to the game coochie transactions?  how did she not get paid first?  all of this could of been prevented when he whipped out $6 talking about what will this get me.

But who f*cks for $80 anyway (don't do me, BHM lol)? I thought it was supposed to be like $200?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Lol. He got a theft charge.

That was for stealing from Walmart. This story has many chapters.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

But who f*cks for $80 anyway (don't do me, BHM lol)? I thought it was supposed to be like $200?

i think that may be the going apartment complex rate. 

Edited by tatee - Jan 03 2014 at 2:36pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:30pm
Right tatee. Nakeisha needs someone to help her enforce her transactions. Someone who will make sure she gets her money. Someone who will teach her how the game works. Hmmm, I wonder if this type of person exists...
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:30pm
Lol. He got a theft charge.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:30pm
I thought they always got the money upfront...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:35pm
she definitely doesnt look like a $200 type of female 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 3:20pm
She don't even look like a $80 one.....she looks like a barber shop stripper party hooker going for the dub....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>