Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedProp 8 Over turned, What!

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
urjnsmd View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prop 8 Over turned, What!
    Posted: Aug 07 2010 at 1:46am
I just don't understand how people can vote on prop 8 and it pass and then it can be over turned by a judge.  I am not saying I agree with it passing or being over turned.  I just was thinking what is the point of voting if it is not final.  Is there anyone out there that can shedd some light on this for me.Confused
Sponsored Links

Tha Killa View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2010 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by urjnsmd urjnsmd wrote:

I just don't understand how people can vote on prop 8 and it pass and then it can be over turned by a judge. I am not saying I agree with it passing or being over turned. I just was thinking what is the point of voting if it is not final. Is there anyone out there that can shedd some light on this for me.[IMG]http://talk.blackhairmedia.com/smileys/smiley5.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Confused" />

This is how you get sh*t done. Do you think black people got our Civil Rights by voting? *&%^$#@E nah. This is a step in the right direction. I don't care how many people vote discrimination into law, it ain't right, and it doesn't belong in this country.

U mad?
BasicBish View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2010 at 9:01pm

Good
bigheddz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2010 at 1:57am
Originally posted by urjnsmd urjnsmd wrote:

I just don't understand how people can vote on prop 8 and it pass and then it can be over turned by a judge.  I am not saying I agree with it passing or being over turned.  I just was thinking what is the point of voting if it is not final.  Is there anyone out there that can shedd some light on this for me.Confused

Voting for legislation is one thing. However the courts decide whether it is constitutional. the judged deemd it unconstitutional. checks and balances are at work
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic