FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Proof racial profiling is REAL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 4:04pm
I saw this when it aired. I was not amazed or surprised. It is what it is. They lie on us to keep us on the bottom rung. I don't get antsy when I am near a black man. But other races....I think about the serial killers and spree shooters and then I get antsy.
Sponsored Links

juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by nicks_hotmama06 nicks_hotmama06 wrote:

I saw this when it aired. I was not amazed or surprised. It is what it is. They lie on us to keep us on the bottom rung. I don't get antsy when I am near a black man. But other races....I think about the serial killers and spree shooters and then I get antsy.

I agree. It made me nervous to go to rural NC last week. Especially with all this hype about Paula Deen and Trayvon. I'm like uh...right.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 4:15pm
This is not even surprising...at all.

White folks take photos of us for simply preaching the wordSleepy

My brothers were preaching out in the streets the other day and this white lady just came up in an authoritative way and was like "What are you doing?"

Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 4:44pm
I saw this when this was on tv. I like that show. And I think from that same episode a few white people called the cops on one of the boy's(actor) family. Just because they were sleeping in their car, some white people freak out and thought they were in a gang or something.Ermm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:11pm

lol @ the men helpin that poor innocent white woman

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:12pm
those episodes of what would you do make my blood boil.  they don't do racial stuff as often anymore.  i wonder if ppl were tired of seeing whites being portrayed poorly.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jul 15 2013 at 9:13pm
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

those episodes of what would you do make my blood boil.  they don't do racial stuff as often anymore.  i wonder if ppl were tired of seeing whites being portrayed poorly.

thats probably the reason...we get portrayed poorly on sitcoms/shows and that's ok smh
BonitaApplebaum View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonitaApplebaum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 1:12am
Full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kV_b3IK9M
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 2:43am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

those episodes of what would you do make my blood boil.  they don't do racial stuff as often anymore.  i wonder if ppl were tired of seeing whites being portrayed poorly shown truthfully.
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 2:56am
Saw this episode it pissed me off
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic