Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Promiscuous women have more unsuccessful marriages
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Promiscuous women have more unsuccessful marriages

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 7:11am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

your comment is...this thread isnt about me, its about a study...a study that said men who are promiscuous have no issue settling down with one woman for marriage might i add

sounds like someone is scared about the future after living a promiscuous lifestyle

..You? LOL

If you plan on making it that far with a woman, I wish you lots and lots and lots of luck. Tongue
Try and live up to this "study." LOL
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 9:12am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Lol

Upgrading the dick right?

Coz sons of these married women out here are banging hood nigguhs then going back to mr Mayfair at night ..

lol
why they do that?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 9:33am
Serious question?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 9:47am

Lol

Coz some of these married women out here are banging hood nigguhs then going back to mr Mayfair at night ..

i was gonna add this when i read wonder's post. Cause bwoyyyyy..........................chicks will get caught by the good good man and ask Joe grind for help, somewhere to stay and be $hit out of luck.

my ex would say, if you cheat be sure its a dude with a job money car house etc so i can feel better about the situation., cause if its some dude on the corner digging out his hand middle what would be the point? You have dack right here with me.

however these "hood dudes"/waste man clearly have good peen, but we all know thatLOL
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Lol

Coz some of these married women out here are banging hood nigguhs then going back to mr Mayfair at night ..

i was gonna add this when i read wonder's post. Cause bwoyyyyy..........................chicks will get caught by the good good man and ask Joe grind for help, somewhere to stay and be $hit out of luck.

my ex would say, if you cheat be sure its a dude with a job money car house etc so i can feel better about the situation., cause if its some dude on the corner digging out his hand middle what would be the point? You have dack right here with me.

however these "hood dudes"/waste man clearly have good peen, but we all know thatLOL

They surely are. lol..

but from the women i've had conversations with that cheated talked about how they told their husband...and the responses were all the same. They were so cocky about their degrees, income and things they provided that they really didn't want to work on it. 

i'd like to meet a woman who told a black man his performance was lack luster and he was open to hearing it.....AND it actually improved. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 1:51pm

Serious question?

yeah
LOL
LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 1:55pm
you not serious

@ doc... priorities innit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

you don't say?
I can't find out LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 2:12pm
I don't know how women stay married to a man with mediocre penis...I would slit my wrist
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic