Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Prom Length

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prom Length
    Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:31pm
IYO What is the longest appropriate length for prom? 

I Usually Wear 26" & it falls right at the top of my behind but im not sure how i feel about that for prom

BTW Our theme is A Night in Pairs so i was thinking a Fish tail braid coming from the left to right on an angle with pincurls.... (IDK ITS ALL STILL A WORKING PROCESS)

Edited by xx_quanna_x - Mar 13 2014 at 2:36pm
Sponsored Links

TiredofMyBob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TiredofMyBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 2:40pm
I think a 14 inch would be the longest I'd go, but it also depends on how you wear your hair. If you do a fish tail braid, I think you could get away with longer so that the braid comes from left to right (I'm assuming down your shoulder)? That way the braid will be showing. If you decide to do something else, like romance curls, then you may want to go a little long just so that they stop past your shoulders.

I think you should go a little longer just to be safe; you can always get it cut/trimmed later.
ItsQueenJae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ItsQueenJae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:15am
I went 20, 26, 30 30 for prom
Tasteyyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tasteyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:58am
I went 24 inches for prom
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:23am
To be honest, it depends on the style of the dress.  So you have to consider the neckline, width of straps, length of dress, etc.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic