Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

PROM HELP!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:56pm
Try BCBG
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

NO Dress for he Prom I guess? can't she just wear sneakers with her dress or something or stretch pants under so it will feel like she is in pants?

You sound like her mom ....she doesnt mind heels oddly enough
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 8:09pm
I like this better than my prom dress.  LOL  Make sure you guys check the dress code.  Some places are more traditional than others. Sleepy

Her outfit was pretty casual though. Dead
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

I like this better than my prom dress.  LOL  Make sure you guys check the dress code.  Some places are more traditional than others. Sleepy

Her outfit was pretty casual though. Dead
I would have kicked her out too! she was not even in formal attire! I don't know maybe I am from a softer time, WHAT THE HECK! PROMS ARE FORMAL I always thought it was an widely known if you going to wear pants at least dress appropriately! BE YOURSELF AT HOME!
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

NO Dress for he Prom I guess? can't she just wear sneakers with her dress or something or stretch pants under so it will feel like she is in pants?

You sound like her mom ....she doesnt mind heels oddly enough
how much more time do you have? What is the reason for not wanting to wear a dress? Most of the rompers shown are not formal enough IMO- what city is she in?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 1:20am
I believe mid Jun. She said shes not comfortable in dresses. I will have to ask her about the school dress code..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic