Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Project Runway

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 9:31pm
The winning outfit was very deserving.

Congratulations Korina

Bye Samantha
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Char got the Tim Gunn Save !!!!!!!

I really don't think she deserved it...her looks are soooooooooooo boring, basic, & budget looking.  always the cut outs and peplums, ugh!  Her American Girls outfit was very cute, but we've seen plenty of fringe already.  IDK who he should've saved it for but ugh, I'm disappointed in her over the past couple weeks.

Right now I would say Korina, Amanda, and Kini are the front runners.

sooo glad Sandhya & Fade are  gone!  that outfit Sandy put on that little girl was all comedy.

Emily and Sean need to go next. 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 8:25pm
I searched soooooo many pages looking for this thread , and here it was on pg-1

I have been watching but not posting lately.

Sandhya had a long run, but thankful she is gone. Grown folks being whinny works my last nerve.

Can't pick my fave for a winner yet.   I will wait for the final 3 !!!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 9:32pm
whaddya know...Char is doing peplum again.

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 1:33am
everyone is mad at Char.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 8:46am
Omg she has a lot of nerve asking Tim for extra time...only to create the same damn outfit again!!!!! She needs to be working at one of those mexican clubwear shops.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 2:27pm
I really considered the fact that Tim asked the other contestants if it was okay for Char to have time to fix that zipper.   They agreed, and he also did not tell Heidi the reason for the hold up before they made their decision because he did not want that to affect the voting outcome.   However, when she was not sent home everyone had something to say about it.
Seriously ??? You all agreed !!!!
People get chances in life for a reason.   I will not question it. Maybe she has a guardian angel that is miraculously opening doors for her because she is meant for bigger and better things.

Who knows
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 2:38pm
you know how awkward it is to go against the grain when it comes to something like that?  it's like those designers that run around asking people to borrow fabric or asking people to help them sew things(Anya from seasons ago).  They wanted to say something but they didn't want to look like a-holes.  That's a real lack of integrity, IMO.  Don't blame your model and don't run to Daddy Tim for more time. 

Korina has a very nasty attitude, but I agree with everything she said about Char.  I'm convinced that she's not talented at all, her & that Emily lady with no taste...The guy that got kicked off needed to go so, nothing lost I guess.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 2:49pm
I don't have a problem with Char asking Tim for that extra 10 mins.

plus Korina is already an asshole (passive aggressive a-hole) so I don't care what she has to say. 

And the kid who got eliminated thinks that his look would not have gotten him eliminated had they not given Char the extra 10 mins..lol. yeah-Nahhh.. his look was sh*tty even after the revision. And lets be honest.. he hasn't scored in the top on any of his designs all season.

Anyways.. a side-eye part of me believes they kept Char around just because it will be controversial with the group.

Edited by OoDles O - Sep 26 2014 at 2:51pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2014 at 2:54pm
Char's outfits are never innovative, it just peeves me that she got the 1st save when she never stretches her imagination.    everything she's put on the runway looks dated as hell.  i hate a lot of stuff i see on the runway but if they're trying to step outside the box i give them props.  Now she's forcing me not to root for her. Disapprove

Eliminated guys look was bad too and he's been bad in the past, but it was way better than Char's.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
  Share Topic