Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Professional buyer bursting aliexp sham vendors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Professional buyer bursting aliexp sham vendors

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
torirogers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote torirogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 2:05pm
Claim posted on aliexpress but you have i think 60 days to come to a resolution and its only been 2 weeks. First  Juan said send pics, i did and Juan stated "That is not our hair" so i send like 20 more pics. Juan then stated send pic of package. I did, then Juan, would reply to my question with one new question per day trying to get me to just give up. Juan saw the pics and the pics did not lie so juan started acting like he/she did not know english well sending me replies in broken english. So Juan said $5 off per poor wefted bundle that $15. i stated NO NO. Then juan said ok send back at your charge and i charge shipping to send back to you WHAT!!!. I said NO NO not my fault that your machine made terrible wefts for 3 of my bundles i deserve a refund on my shipping cause I would probally have to spend like $30 to send back. WHY should i have to pay to send back something that i should not have recieved in the first place. So now Juan is ignoring me, so i just wait and send new reply daily like.  "I am not responsible for shipping on the shoddy wefts and please contact with info on refunding me my shipping charges i spend to ship back".All this is recorded on the dispute forum on aliexpress.I think they wont get paid until both parties come to a resolution on the dispute panel. So i wait ......
Sponsored Links

lisaleelv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisaleelv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 6:37pm
Hi, I just went thru hell with Aliexpress and joined this forum to ask you since you seem to have had the same issues with them....Where can I find grade 7A ,100% Unprocessed, Virgin hair??  I am a caucasian light skinned light brown haired girl and I need to be able to color to my hair color.  I have an open dispute with Guangzhou Queen Hair over the fact that I was promised Virgin hair and was sent hair that had been colored with Henna, which I cannot lift to deposit the correct color.  Is there any honest people out there in the hair business that you could refer me to?  I appreciated any help...Thank you...Lisa
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

LOL ^^^  I plan to stick to what I know .eybaby may have help a lot of people before they jump on board and loose hard earn dollars for some wacky yacky .

LMBO at Wacky yacky!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789