Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Products you used to hear about but don't anymore
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Products you used to hear about but don't anymore

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
krisviola1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Products you used to hear about but don't anymore
    Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 6:28am
This will be fun.  If you've been a member of the forum for a while, post about the products that you used to hear about all the time but don't anymore.  Maybe we can find alternatives or nice updates!

• The old/original version of Cream of Nature shampoo.  When that product first went discontinued, people used to go to beauty supply stores and buy bottles on bottles on bottles.
  • Suave Professionals almond and shea butter shampoo in the bright green bottle.  I swear Suave knew how awesome of a product they had the minute they released it.  That's why they changed the formula less than a year later and lost all their would-be loyal customers.  They cheapened the product and many people stopped using it.
What are the ones you miss hearing about?
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 8:10am
its so strange when companies do that.  theyll have a hit on their hands, change the ingredients and the whole thing goes belly up.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 9:24am
There is one product that I used & I'd give anything to get my hands on some now.

This stuff would make my hair grow like weeds. It had stinging nettle in it! The company must've went out of business?

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Aug 03 2013 at 9:24am
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:33pm
Suave Milk and Honey Condish...... i LOVED that thing
Surge 14
Elasta QP Mango butter
UBH
Sabino Moisture block

I just washed my hair with CON green bottle yellow top last week..........it's made here (Jamaica) and they have no plans to discontinue it *evil smirk*

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 04 2013 at 11:33pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Suave Milk and Honey Condish...... i LOVED that thing
Surge 14
Elasta QP Mango butter
UBH
Sabino Moisture block

I just washed my hair with CON green bottle yellow top last week..........it's made here (Jamaica) and they have no plans to discontinue it *evil smirk*

yeah, i remember the rave over Surge 14 and then it went poof.
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 2:31pm
Mega-Tek
Cayenne Pepper

kriticalkare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kriticalkare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 3:52pm
Lenzis Request
kriticalkare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kriticalkare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 4:27pm
Sulpher mixes
Monistat
MSM
Capzaisan
Ovation
Sapphire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sapphire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 8:59pm
Dominican? silicon mix
 The horrific adventures of dr miracles' products
Profectiv
Fermodyl

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

There is one product that I used & I'd give anything to get my hands on some now.

This stuff would make my hair grow like weeds. It had stinging nettle in it! The company must've went out of business?

Damn you took me back.  Hated the product because it made me smell like old potatoes. Dead  I thought I saw some a while back but then again I haven't stepped inside of a Korean-owned bss in years.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>