Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Product Review - Aubrey Honeysuckle & Rose SH/CD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Product Review - Aubrey Honeysuckle & Rose SH/CD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
bbthamd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbthamd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2012 at 11:08pm
Lawd, Jesus......NOOOOOOO!!!! They bet not touch my touch my jojoba and aloe conditioner nor my GPB conditioner!!! I really liked the way AOHSR conditioner but my scalp does not play nice with shea butter, hence the switch to the jojoba and aloe conditioner.

Edited by bbthamd - Sep 23 2012 at 11:12pm
Sponsored Links

Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 10:03pm
i just tried the conditioner two weeks ago and my hair felt really soft. it is definitely one of my fave condi's.

not sure why they changed the formula, but the denatured alcohol serves as a solvent...depending on the country of distribution, certain ingredients have to be stated in their entirety instead of being lumped together (e.g., creamy coconut base).
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 10:27pm
I do like this conditioner a lot. Very thick and creamy. However, despite the thickness, I didn't find that it gave me the slip I needed to detangle my hair, for some reason. I would buy it again but if my hair is tangled, I find HE Hello Hydration just can't be beat. I use the Aubrey AFTER I'm done detangling with the HE
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 5:17am
I don't use shampoos but yes I loooove the condish
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123