Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Process silky lw to yaki/kinky straight with pics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Process silky lw to yaki/kinky straight with pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
luvmihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 2:19pm
But DON'T HAVE THEN TOO LITTLE!!!! MEDIUM SIZE IS PERFECT.
Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 7:31pm
I like it. Let me ask, too little will make the hair super coarse right?
babigirl34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babigirl34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 7:38pm
I did that method on a too-silky-for-me unit a couple months ago. My whole house smelled terrible for two days. My family wasn't too happy with that... considering that it was 8pm on a random weekday night. Smh. Anyway, it came out looking good, but tangles like CRAZY now.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:39pm
Is there another method: how are Italian Yaki's made? What kind steam press is done can I use My Shark steamer or an iron somebody HELP with some Info
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 11:27am
Fabulous results! I am also intrigued ...what happens if the plaits are too small? And has anyone done this with steam? I am aiming for the same results kinky straight not curly....
:-)
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 2:10pm
i don’t mean any harm, i’m not trying to hijack your thread, i just thought it wasn’t necessary to make another one, i hope you don’t mind.
This was an old Chinese virgin wig that i ombred, i did the cornrow method and i used two boxes of the One and Only acid perm from Sally’s (for firm curls) it was like $4.99 a box.

i saturated the hair, let it process, neutralized and then took the cornrows out when dry. i had minimal shedding and made sure to clarify and deep condition after the 48 hours.

i’m pleased with the results.

Edited by bg - May 22 2013 at 2:17pm
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 2:13pm
Pics should be showing not links, let me try to fix it
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 2:21pm
Partially flat ironed

london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 4:21am
bg ^^^
Thank you for posting your pictures and taking time to do so, I have been putting off doing my wigs because i was afraid of doing them too small or the wrong perm for the effect I wanted to achieve, so glad you posted this  for scuurdy cats like me ClapClapClap

And indeed thank you to all the ladies who risk it and take the time to share and advise others on doing the same thing... BHM has changed me "from Rachet to Rock steady"

Thank ALL ClapClap

Edited by london - May 23 2013 at 4:23am
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 8:54am
Great job ladies.  Did you allow the perm to touch the lace?  Any damage to the lace?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>