Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems with Got 2b glue gel
    Posted: Mar 15 2017 at 2:52pm
I have used this product in the past, but the last two times I used it I find myself getting dizzy. Has anyone else had this problem or any kind or allergic reaction with this gel?
Sponsored Links

Formerbetyboop1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Formerbetyboop1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2017 at 5:31am
I haven't tried it yet. You maybe allergic.
Question, does this keep its hold in hot weather?
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2017 at 12:48pm
My friend says that when I apply it to her wig, it lasts her about 3 days before she needs to re-apply. And, this is for someone who gets her wigs sewn down and does not wrap her hair at night.

Edited by Teesweet - Mar 17 2017 at 12:49pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Formerbetyboop1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2017 at 6:25am
Got severe allergies to this . I'm so sensitive what else is good for glue
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2017 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Teesweet Teesweet wrote:

My friend says that when I apply it to her wig, it lasts her about 3 days before she needs to re-apply. And, this is for someone who gets her wigs sewn down and does not wrap her hair at night.

This happen to your friend? I have used it before, but never notice anything at all, but the last two times I used it I got really dizzy.
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2017 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Formerbetyboop1 Formerbetyboop1 wrote:

Got severe allergies to this . I'm so sensitive what else is good for glue

So, you too had problems with this product?? I use to use glue, but I heard those were dangerous to use. However, I did see a video on Youtube saying a lot of the chemicals in GTBG is linked to cancer or something like that.
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2017 at 12:50pm
if you are allergic to the glue please stop immediately..find something you can use..there are weave products that act as a go between the lace and your scalp

check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7yQVjWjvYg

now just a comment from me-she says if the glue builds up you may need to throw your wig away...no use orange glow or the one from the dollar store..it will melt the buildup away

Edited by pg12345 - Mar 19 2017 at 12:56pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Formerbetyboop1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2017 at 3:03pm
Maybe because I have glue residue . I'm sensitive to everything, I just bought the hair grip band, I hope that works.
BHM won't let me post in the member to member exchange and I have stuff to sell, including wearable beaters and maylaysian virgin wefts!
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2017 at 1:03pm
Thanks,  I'm just going to do the elastic band method. Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Formerbetyboop1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2017 at 4:40am
Which way with elastic, please share
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic