Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Problems contacting Enoya Lace Wigs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems contacting Enoya Lace Wigs
    Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 8:21pm
I decided on Enoya lace wigs, and went to their website on http://enoya.en.alibaba.com and used the 'contact seller' form to ask for hair color numbers and examples, silk top color examples and curl patterns but its been three weeks and I have had no reply :( I am close to going to an AV again for this reason! How else can I contact Kevin from Enoya lace wigs? There are no color examples or anything on the website and I cant order anyway because he doesn't reply.
Sponsored Links

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 12:18am
The Chinese are about to celebrate the Year of the Snake, so the entire country will be on hiatus for about 10 days.

Kevin can be contacted here: http://www.remyhairhere.com/
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:40am
Chinese holiday started today so no hair for 10 days unless you go to a AV.
Bre. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bre. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:53am
Most CVs won't take custom orders until later on this month.  
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:36pm
Thank you. I didn't know about that. 
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 4:01pm
I have found 2 email addresses for Bruce Li of Enoya Lace wigs:

enoya2010@gmail.com
Remyhairhere@gmail.com

which is the correct one? and can I contact him to ask for silk top color examples and curl patterns? I want to get the right curl but more importantly the right silk top color and these are not on  the http://enoya.en.alibaba.com or http://www.remyhairhere.com/ websites. I want to be as specifica as possible and know what I am getting you know? 
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 4:08pm
Now I have found this website! http://www.virginhairlacewigs.com/ I am getting so confused now I dont know where to start lol
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 4:19pm
It's all the same company; don't worry.  I have used the info on the virginhairlacewigs site and ordered through Bruce Li, NO problems.
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 4:48pm
Thank you :)
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 7:32pm
Im about to try to contact Bruce and am confused about how to word my specifications, when asking for my density should I put a number for the density like (80/100/150) or put light/medium/thick? I dont know the numbers for densities and theres no info on their site, and do I say (for example) 100 density at hairline and 150 throughout. 

I want medium density at the hairline fading to heavy throughout and I want a cap with transparent swiss lace and a silk top, placed one eighth of an inch from the hairline. But Im not sure how to word all of that to make it clear. Like how do you write the one eighth and all of that to ensure that it can't be misunderstood? I know I sound stupid but I have been having trouble writing it all clearly. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic